My feet and heels... and a little fun...

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

WetHeels

Re: My feet and heels... and a little fun...

Post by WetHeels »

Looking good Sara, thank you for sharing your pictures again :)
WetHeels
john_bob101

Post by john_bob101 »

Dearrrrr Miss Sara,

You just know what hot is and ooze it :D The clothes you wear, your poses, what you pair with boots, it's like a perfect meal, with the perfect wine, and then surprised by a ridiculously delicious dessert, you somehow shove down. Sitting, straddling your boots, what a dreamy view. Every time I scroll through your posts, as I'm sure we all do, I get shivers every time I see your profile pic move on by. Those legs, perfectly showing the underside of your shoe, you are an artist of sexiness, thank you, Miss S :p And you are exceptionallyyyyyy hot in boots, they fit your frame so well, your toes imprints accent the side of your boots so impossibly hotly, that is one of my all-time favorites of you. People in your office must melt when you just stand there. I'm sure you're that hot coworker everyone secretly has a crush on, and when you leave your boots in the office overnight... Also, thank you for showing your tights out of the boots, and those fingers :X that is the cherry on top.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Those boots are perfect holy shit
jhon

Post by jhon »

Mmm Rich leather boots would very hot drain the hot and thick cum :oops: :oops: :twisted:
Miss Sara

Post by Miss Sara »

Bond007 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:48 am Dear Ms. Sara,
absolutely gorgeous update in fantastic boots and seductive outfit. Of course I would love to massage your feet after a hard day in those boots - with tights or barefoot? Sauna would be ideal to worship your feet as well.
Thank you for the update, have a wonderful weekend, and lovely regards from your German fan and admirer ;-)
Thank you :D I think both options would work for me ;) :)
You're welcome and you too have nice weekend :)
Newfootlover wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:29 am Miss Sara...I would message your feet on the daily or at your demand! You truly are a goddess!
Thank you :D Sounds like perfect feet worship :)
gralf wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:12 am Those boots :shock:
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:32 pm I love how those boots are wearing in, that crease at the toe end is divine! Sexy as always and how I long to touch and kiss your shoes.
Thank you :D I command you to also kiss my feet, not just my shoes ;) :D :D
12fun12 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:15 am Hi Sara! happy to see you are still posting1 I love how your legs look in the tights and sexy boots. I just wanna lick you up and down all over...
Thank you :D And I'm happy to see you here also :) Sounds like a passion :)
aldonis wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:26 am I love when you wear these sexy boots !!! You are very erotic, dear miss Sara... You are THE woman !!
Thank you :D Lovely hear you like :)
ffffff wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:04 am These are fantastic news Sara :-), nice you still want to continue wit updates :-)

I love this outfit, tights with boots always looks sexy :-)
Did you ever wear this outfit with tan tights?
Thank you :D And I'm still here again ;) Yes I am :)
jpierre777 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:37 pm OMG Miss Sara.... It look likes you will have a new masseuse for every day of the week :D Personally I would apply for overtime everyday to provide the service (and free of charge) :D

I remember those sexy boots with the red lining.... those are very sexy and very dominant :D
Thank you :D Yep it looks there are a lot of eager worshipers on my feet, maybe even two per day and one willing to stay overtime :D :D
NorthantSimon wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:13 am Bootiful Miss Sara, love the red lining in the boots. Very sexy x
Thank you :D x
italianboots wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:31 am 'these boots make my toes scream for help'

:) 8) sexiest post ever Sara, such a turn on a girl sacrificing her own comfort just to look stunning. Please please wear those boots again for a good long day. :wink:
Thank you :D Those boots not have a lot of space toes but I love these boots, so I can endure the pain and sometimes just for the sake of beauty you have to suffer little :)
meowth wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:50 pm oh my god miss sara! how great can a woman look in heels?! you look so beautiful in heels i would give you all the shoes of my girlfriend because no woman can look better than you in heels! you are a goddess :oops:
Thank you :D Nice to hear :) But I guess your gf wouldn't like it if you give her all shoes to me :mrgreen: :D :D
WetHeels wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 1:50 am Looking good Sara, thank you for sharing your pictures again :)
Thank you and you're welcome :D And nice to see you're still here :)
john_bob101 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:26 am Dearrrrr Miss Sara,

You just know what hot is and ooze it :D The clothes you wear, your poses, what you pair with boots, it's like a perfect meal, with the perfect wine, and then surprised by a ridiculously delicious dessert, you somehow shove down. Sitting, straddling your boots, what a dreamy view. Every time I scroll through your posts, as I'm sure we all do, I get shivers every time I see your profile pic move on by. Those legs, perfectly showing the underside of your shoe, you are an artist of sexiness, thank you, Miss S :p And you are exceptionallyyyyyy hot in boots, they fit your frame so well, your toes imprints accent the side of your boots so impossibly hotly, that is one of my all-time favorites of you. People in your office must melt when you just stand there. I'm sure you're that hot coworker everyone secretly has a crush on, and when you leave your boots in the office overnight... Also, thank you for showing your tights out of the boots, and those fingers :X that is the cherry on top.
Thank you :D Oh wow.. I'm so glad that you like this topic, my style do this and how I pose and I take pictures :) It was so nicely written <3 You're welcome :)
Adversary wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:29 pm Those boots are perfect holy shit
jhon wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:42 pm Mmm Rich leather boots would very hot drain the hot and thick cum :oops: :oops: :twisted:

Hi guys :) it's black friday, I'm not going shopping but my outfit is really black :D Maybe not completely black because with a small different colored detail, my office shoes were blue ;) :D :D
Outdoors I wear ankle boots, so it was even more black. My boots are a bit dirty. I want to ask something, I'm just curious. If I asked you to lick my boots clean, could you do it? I'm not commanding, I'm just asking :D :D
Do you want to smell my nylons, maybe I can ask in the last picture :wink:
I will not write any more, rankly, this week has been heavy and I'm pretty tired.

Hope you like pics :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You do not have permission my pics, reproduce or repost them anywhere without my permission.
Don't steal my pics!
Miss Sara
meowth

Post by meowth »

iff you ask me? i would command my gf to clean your shoes ;) why? because i gave you all heels so its her fault that she gave my goddess dirty shoes! :P.. you see? i think the dominant part decide where her heels are.. and i think she have to clean her heels for you.. maybe she can get your worn out ones :P
jhon

Post by jhon »

I would be happy to suck and lick all your boots and also those beautiful, horny feet in stockings. :oops: :oops: :twisted:
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

More of your beautiful toe and footmarks inside the boots :shock:
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

I love those ankle boots, they very hot
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

If you commanded me to lick your boots clean then I would, first the toe end, up to the ankle, down and along the sides to finish with that sexy heel in my mouth.
And after a hard day at work for you I would want you to put your sexy feet in nylons in my mouth and I would suck and kiss your toes, watching you watching me.
I think we could have lots of fun.
Oh and by the way, love the boots and can only imagine the sound those heels make.
Those blue stilettos and so beautiful, I love 'Office' brand shoes as they make such sexy high heels in both shoes and boots as well.