my friends flats, heels, and sneakers

A shoejob, or heeljob, similar to a handjob, requires the involvement of a female. There are various ways a woman can be involved, whether she is wearing shoes while they are being cum on, she is jerking someone off into her shoes, licking cum off her shoes, etc. Shoe masturbation, shoe cumming or shoe fucking requiring no female involvement belongs in the Shoe Cumming Forum below.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Bound&Milked, Tamaris

schleg1

Re: my friends flats and heels (no runners)

Post by schleg1 »

bellybash wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:03 pm Great stuff man. Nice set :twisted:
Thanks again!
aldonis wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:39 am She is a great artist of shoes and feet jobs... Thanks for share !!
Glad you enjoy! Thanks for the nice comments. Keeps me posting.
phoselover wrote: Sat Apr 25, 2020 10:49 am
Love the black pantyhose and those sandals!
Thanks! She's amazing!
sandalfan1 wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 4:09 am Absolutely beautiful session! I love the finish over her toes and nylons!
Only going to keep improving! Thanks for all the advice. You've been a long time follower I really appreciate that.
thearkivist wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 8:01 pm I love how she dug that heel right onto your cock.
Takes some getting used to. But if she doesn't do it to me for a long time it's like starting from ground zero... AKA hurts like hell
Bond007 wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:15 am Hard to find words. Those sandals really have the special something, if you know what I mean. As they are suitable for daily usage, but still special and sexy, especially in the context you brought them. Thank you!!!
I 100% agree! But with those other sandals which give her more flex, she uses those ones more in the summer. These ones she actually hasn't used them all last year (outside)!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Probably the last time you're going to see these boots for a while as the weather is getting warmer out there! Stay safe everyone!
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

The big heel on his private parts, it is a wonder it is still round and able to respond after the pressure :o
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Wow, they really look rough, .... I thought leather soled shoes would be more suitable for shoe jobs, ... :-) :oops:
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

radared1 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:14 am The big heel on his private parts, it is a wonder it is still round and able to respond after the pressure :o
All the blood she pumped in it beforehand :twisted:
Bond007 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 7:55 am Wow, they really look rough, .... I thought leather soled shoes would be more suitable for shoe jobs, ... :-) :oops:
I'm lucky if I even get nice shoejobs anymore. She likes it rough now. Only if I'm in pain from before then she'll go gentle... But not without being mean first. :oops:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
schleg1

Post by schleg1 »

Loving her dominant outfits...! So simple yet so... Naughty.
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
17.jpg
18.jpg
19.jpg
20.jpg
21.jpg
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Does she enjoy doing this to you?
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot photos. Video please :P
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Her arch......these magnificent black heels.... WOWWWW !! The nirvana !!! thanks!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Holy shit. Dude this is by far your hottest set yet! Fuck me that outfit looks amazing on her.. Those heels and wet look leggings then she did the cum crush thing at the end! Heaven!! :twisted:
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

I would love to see that last session in a video. That is amazing work. I would love to see that same outfit but with the heels swapped for d'orsay black flats!!!
Flickr coming soon...