GF to be shoe perverted project

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

freestyler7

GF to be shoe perverted project

Post by freestyler7 »

Hi guys,

A little bit of history first.

Back in the days, when I was a small boy I found this forum. I was into shoes (heels&flats) and legs already, but here I found out that I m not alone!

There vere some gf´s, never told them anything for a long time ... Last 8 years I spent with a super hot leggy ballet dancer chic. I told her about my fetish once I was high. That moment of bravery.

She was not realy into it, but as a ballet dancer, she understood very well!
Since that night I bought her a tons of sexy shoes and enjoyed endles footjobs & shoejobs with pumps, sandals, flats and especially one pair of imo super sexy MJ´s.

These days are ended. Now I have a new gf. We are in love especially she is almost obsessed by making me happy. She is youthfully hot (22), her legs are spectacular! She fucks a lot, likes when I hold her feet ...
I observe that she is starting to tease my cock with her feet last days. Maybe she knows or she met someome alike before.

However she has only one pair of heels and one of flats. Bad quality. Not using them much -> That must change!

It´s time for a little bit of bravery - 11 days from today is her nameday. Today came my gifts. Two pairs of quality heels - one lover and one high as I like the most - no platform, but high ...

When I´ll be giving her these shoes I´m gonna confess about my fetish, hope she will enjoy too ...

Now I´m gonna show you her old shoes. I just cumed in her heel as wrote this ... Let´s decide which of the new ones go first ;-)

old ones.jpg
new ones.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
oppositeside

Re: GF to be shoe perverted project

Post by oppositeside »

Higher one!
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Sexy! And Good luck!
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

oppositeside wrote: Fri Oct 04, 2019 10:16 am Higher one!
Ok, I cummed in the right one this morning. Didnt have much of sperm cause my other activities. I dont want to make stains there so spreaded the material inside the toe of the shoe. Looking forward when she puts them on ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Great story, wish I had a ballet dancer girlfriend. I love ballet slippers and ballet pointe shoes. Great for sniffing and fucking. I would have fucked all her shoes and would have filled each shoe with my cum, with or without her knowledge
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Richie wrote: Sat Oct 05, 2019 1:02 am Great story, wish I had a ballet dancer girlfriend. I love ballet slippers and ballet pointe shoes. Great for sniffing and fucking. I would have fucked all her shoes and would have filled each shoe with my cum, with or without her knowledge
Hell yeah, great times ... even didn´t visit this site much ... her feet were just perfect and very handy
She didn´t want me to use her dancing shoes - mostly I respected it. Enjoyed her heels ... especially these following
20160107_125338m.jpg
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Mmh hot hot hot
freestyler7

Post by freestyler7 »

Cummed right one from the lower heeled pair.
lh.jpg

We were somehow talking about footwear recently. I told her I like the look of ladyes on heels. She replyed that she would like to learn to walk in heels properly. Than the idea came - quite a chance to bring her into this hobby if I do it wisely and in a fun, enjoyable way - my premise: which woman would be angry when a man buys her some nice shoes from time to time ...

This particular pair of lower heels is meant for hers startup training, comfortable and not too high to discourage her. We live in an old town and you know how hard can it be. So lower heels are must have here.

Hopefully they will soon get signs of wearing ...

I think she consider her feet sexy. Indeed they are!
tcmddl.JPG

There are also some weelfeeted friends with sexy shoes included for sure ... over time.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

This looks like a lot of fun, good luck! Where are you located?
Nylonfoot

Post by Nylonfoot »

Very nice! Thank you for sharing!