Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mju75tgb

Re: 'what the f#*ks in my shoe' moments

Post by mju75tgb »

Waiting for next parts :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....well played by the lads letting Miss Cockteaser know Mr Weston was heading down the hall.......

Jessica has returned from her 'urgent' phone call and throws herself into the afternoons tasks......which mainly consist of txting her friends and updating her social media.....

seems she may have just stepped into quite a surprise though.....:wink:
mju75tgb

Post by mju75tgb »

Great :)
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jessica was certainly caught unawares.....but she's catching on.......slowly.........it seems...... :lol:
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Nothing sexier then watching a hot pair of legs & feet slip into sexy boots full of something & the women owns it!! :)
That could be another idea for another skit?? Play it like Jessica over hears the boys talking how about what they think is just mind blowing, but would never tell anyone that there biggest turn on is to put squishy food into a hot chicks boots & watch her strut around in them!! Jessica could over hear this & decide to put this very private info to good use!! :)
Constant

Post by Constant »

Would like to see maybe a dance competition or foot model skit, where a competitor sabotages her by giving guys access to her footwear just before she needs to head out to compete. It could be a foot model that wears pumps, her competitor gives guys access to her pumps and jacks off in it.

She was in a rush and walks out with the cummy shoe, but she doesnt realised that part of the competition requires her to remove her shoe and judge inspects her foot.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Jessica was a bit slow on the uptake......but I think the WTF moment has finally arrived :twisted: :D
Last edited by italianboots on Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.m6

Post by Mr.m6 »

Lol... awesome!
🍆💦💦👠🥿👡
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Priceless:) lol sooooooo good
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....hahaha the walk of shame ahead for Miss Cockteaser........shame her classroom is all the way on the far side of the college from the entrance........

if she's lucky there will only be 5 or 6 hundred snickering lads left to watch her squelch her way home :D

That's it for this little tale fella's, hope you enjoyed......if so please leave a comment for the talant so I can talk her into another messy afternoon.

:wink:
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.