Instagram girl

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kiddo

Instagram girl

Post by Kiddo »

Hello fellow shoe cummers. So let me get straight to the point. Back then I used to follow this girl on instagram who used to sell me her shoes but then she blocked me once she got a boyfreind. And The thing is, is that she was probably the hottest girl in nylons that you will ever see. So I was wondering if anybody here can do me a big favor.. If your a young/cool/down to earth looking guy or woman/ who has many followers on instagram, and your probably good looking. Can you try and give her account a follow and if you do, can you send me some screenshots of her posts through email or something.. if your willing to do this for me I will actually pay you 200.00 through paypal. PM me if your ready to talk about this. You can also email me at: ledzepplin99@yahoo.com, I respond better and faster by email too. thank you
divineagata

Re: Instagram girl

Post by divineagata »

Hi im new here but i have instagram account too, let's cheeck out my profile there : 'prettytoes2004" , maybe i will can please you too
Richie

Post by Richie »

Why do you not set up a second account?
Kiddo

Post by Kiddo »

Richie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:27 pm Why do you not set up a second account?
Because instagram set up a thing where If you block someone, you also block all their other accounts that they make.
Kiddo

Post by Kiddo »

divineagata wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:48 pm Hi im new here but i have instagram account too, let's cheeck out my profile there : 'prettytoes2004" , maybe i will can please you too
Shes not gonna accept that, especially after the fact that she blocked me, the one who used to buy her shoes off of her. So it's gonna be too obvious. Also, I'm looking for someone who has a decently normal account, and is attractive and handsome as a Bonus so that she will most likely accept the follow request from him.
Richie

Post by Richie »

Kiddo wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:56 pm
Richie wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 3:27 pm Why do you not set up a second account?
Because instagram set up a thing where If you block someone, you also block all their other accounts that they make.
How should instagram know that a different email address belongs to the same person?
xcores

Post by xcores »

I could give it a go. I don’t have many followers but have normal account with different posts. So just a normal guy with a normal account :D