Teen girls wearing shoes: with or without socks?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

eth

Teen girls wearing shoes: with or without socks?

Post by eth »

What is your preference and why?
brewfan8

Re: Teen girls wearing shoes: with or without socks?

Post by brewfan8 »

Without so I can see their feet
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

Without, so they smell more like her sweaty feet. Although, this is less a thing I am considering with teens, and more just... women's shoes in general.
eth

Post by eth »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:57 pm Without, so they smell more like her sweaty feet. Although, this is less a thing I am considering with teens, and more just... women's shoes in general.
Why do you consider it less important with teens? I find it even more exciting than grown-up women tbh, because of how careless they generally are with their shoes ;)
When I was in my early teens 10 years ago it was a big thing for girls to wear their sneakers without socks and to remove them at any occasion (in class, at the library, at each other's house... or even outside at the park...) to happily go barefoot.
Today they seem more worried about showing their feet which is sad.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

eth wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:38 am
Shoedaddy wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:57 pm Without, so they smell more like her sweaty feet. Although, this is less a thing I am considering with teens, and more just... women's shoes in general.
Why do you consider it less important with teens?
Mostly because I'm 33, and it's a little weird to me to lust after a teenager's shoes at my age. Although, I was stating more that I was applying my statement broadly, not excluding anyone's shoes.
louislu

Post by louislu »

Shoedaddy wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:49 pm
eth wrote: Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:38 am
Why do you consider it less important with teens?
Mostly because I'm 33, and it's a little weird to me to lust after a teenager's shoes at my age. Although, I was stating more that I was applying my statement broadly, not excluding anyone's shoes.
...am not subject to such self restraint, the age is not relevant, teen or mature doesn't matter to me :-)
louislu

Post by louislu »

eth wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:50 am What is your preference and why?
...barefoot, the best for me
lynnwillis

Post by lynnwillis »

Teen girls may wear shoes both with and without socks, depending on personal preference, the type of shoes, the weather, and the occasion.
I always wear socks with boots and sneakers, but I don't typically wear socks when I have open shoes. This makes sense to me.
piediciao

Post by piediciao »

Well most of the time they wear socks in sneakers, even if they are no-show sock.
Of course I would prefer barefoot, the amount of dirt and sweat that accumulates inside a sneaker is amazing.
Eventually I came to love the "white gym socks" type of socks too..the corn chip smell sometimes can be intoxicating!
eth

Post by eth »

Yes, you can still find teen girls without socks in their sneakers but yeah, way less common than a few years back.
Same for me. I now love it when they remove their shoes and walk around in their little ankle socks, so hot. Especially if they're dirty (common in college due to walking around their flats without shoes without their parents doing the laundry).