Wearing womens clothes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Re: Wearing womens clothes

Post by radared1 »

Loved the comic Shoddy90, looks like it would be fun.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Posted first some time ago, good to know someone enjoyed radared1
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Tried on a pair of womens sexy bikini panties I found stuffed in one of my purses and that I forgot to take out! That would have been hard to explain. When I put them on instant hard on. Did not last more than two minutes until old faithful was erupting again. Any one else feel the same way?
asicsbottom

Post by asicsbottom »

z
Last edited by asicsbottom on Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

radared1 wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 3:20 pm Tried on a pair of womens sexy bikini panties I found stuffed in one of my purses and that I forgot to take out! That would have been hard to explain. When I put them on instant hard on. Did not last more than two minutes until old faithful was erupting again. Any one else feel the same way?
Definitely:-)
Martydog

Post by Martydog »

Never ventured out of the house, but have a collection of boots and heels, pantyhose, skirt and dress. An old bra of the old lady's fits and I can stuff it. A wig or two from ebay and i feel great. Certainly helps get the hard on raging, love the feel of high heel boots.
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Martydog wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 1:20 pm Never ventured out of the house, but have a collection of boots and heels, pantyhose, skirt and dress. An old bra of the old lady's fits and I can stuff it. A wig or two from ebay and i feel great. Certainly helps get the hard on raging, love the feel of high heel boots.
Yeah it's great, do some house work like that & feel all girly
omegashoe

Post by omegashoe »

I’ll wear boots (Hunters, Pleasers, etc…) around the house with my wife. Sometimes she’s matching, sometimes she’s not. Then we’ll have sex later while I/we am/are wearing the boots. I don’t wear them out of the house though.
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I have bought boots and mules in my size. I have also bought a leather skirt and some wet effect leggings, and a leather corset. Another fetishist friend, he gives me some leather pants from time to time to see myself dressed like a whore, since that image turns me on so much that I can't help but masturbate when I see myself like this. I'm straight, but seeing a person dressed like me turns me on so much that I could fuck him if he wanted to. Sometimes my wife also wears heels and leather to fuck with me. Too bad she doesn't do it as many times as I want.
Player One

Post by Player One »

Botas_altas1 wrote: Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:58 am I have bought boots and mules in my size. I have also bought a leather skirt and some wet effect leggings, and a leather corset. Another fetishist friend, he gives me some leather pants from time to time to see myself dressed like a whore, since that image turns me on so much that I can't help but masturbate when I see myself like this. I'm straight, but seeing a person dressed like me turns me on so much that I could fuck him if he wanted to. Sometimes my wife also wears heels and leather to fuck with me. Too bad she doesn't do it as many times as I want.
Hello, and that sounds hot. I recently picked up women's clothes and some heels to try on. I'm also straight and facny, taking pics and playing with myself when I see myself with heels and dresses.