Wearing womens clothes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Wearing womens clothes

Post by radared1 »

I was wondering how many of you males started wearing her clothes when you got a lot older. Did your pounding hard ons start to decline? Did you then maybe put on a pair of her panties and feel how good they were. Maybe you took some of her shoes, esp the leather ones and slid you manhood over and into them. Nest you put on a pair or two that fit you and you found out how good they were to wear. Next the bra, get your size, put it on and wow you feel sexy. A good excuse at Halloween is to get a womens wig, maybe some clip on earings and several leather purses. Are you getting hard yet? How about going out to an adult book store say wearing a bra, panties and sexy patent leather cum fuck me pumps. Tell us your stories
mi13ke

Re: Wearing womens clothes

Post by mi13ke »

I bought my own wet look leggings and long leather skirt. I get a hard on whenever I wear them in private and easilly cum.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Interesting to see not to many of you are not afraid to tell us your stories.
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Occasionally I'll dress in whatever is available....heels, bra, knickers, & do housework things ... Of course a lady should attend to other things too
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Hilzeez78 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:49 pm Occasionally I'll dress in whatever is available....heels, bra, knickers, & do housework things ... Of course a lady should attend to other things too
Sounds nice
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

brewfan8 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 4:57 pm
Hilzeez78 wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:49 pm Occasionally I'll dress in whatever is available....heels, bra, knickers, & do housework things ... Of course a lady should attend to other things too
Sounds nice
Yep can be quite horny, no knickers, girly jobs around the house. Shame no one to play with
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Sounds like it would be a lot of fun.
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Western Australia here though :-/
jiimmybo47

Post by jiimmybo47 »

Anyobe from uk?