Bushwalking in High heels

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoeperson

Bushwalking in High heels

Post by shoeperson »

Anyone else been crazy like me to go for a bush/naturewalk in their heels?

Recently i found a trail in a local nature park (unmarked) that branches off a trail between 2 quiet train stations and leads up a hill to the rear of my old high school.

I have never worn heels outside of the house as I always feel nervous of being noticed but it was dusk and approx 1.5km walk up and down hill in either direction (taking a break for the view from the top).

Was a challenge because my heels sunk right into the mud all the way, but gives me a rush to be outside enjoying my interests..

May have wrecked the heels (split the sole on the heel)Image but it was worth it. I'll have to work out how to fix them later...😑
shoeperson

Re: Bushwalking in High heels

Post by shoeperson »

Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

the shoes are really sexy ! you must had fun doing this !
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

Good for you! There is nothing more enjoyable that exploring the outdoors wearing your favorite shoes.
shoeperson

Post by shoeperson »

Took a pair of old but rarely worn nine west kitten heels for the walk home from the train station on Sunday. Light rain had set in during the morning and temps were a chilly 10c meaning few people were around.

Took the hidden off path track for which meant getting the white leather all muddy and wet🙂.
Found a tunnel formed out of trees overgrowing the path. Think I may leave a load or 2 in the heels and hide them here for another shoe obsessed member to find and have some fun with😉

Photos on link below:

https://www.dropbox.com/home/Shoesession