Girls shoes at the door/entrance

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

eth

Girls shoes at the door/entrance

Post by eth »

I know this is kind of weird but does anyone have some pictures of girls shoes taken off at the entrance?
Especially if this is during a house party so there are a lot of scattered shoes/socks.
Four years ago, a girl from one of my college classes invited me to study at her house. She had a teenage little sister who was having a sleepover with her high school friends this particular evening so that meant 6 pairs of teen girls' shoes and a few socks at the entrance. It was my first time seeing something like this and I found it amazing.
What do you guys have?
Hilzeez78

Re: Girls shoes at the door/entrance

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Interesting....
eth

Post by eth »

Yes, it was because of the sexual tension I just felt.
I was in my early 20s, wearing formal leather shoes at the time. So when entering the house, I just took them off and put them near the girls' ones.
I just felt so aroused about the contrast, let me explain. First because my shoes were bigger (some of the girls seemed to have really small feet, like size 5-6) and second because of the style difference (low-cut Vans or white and pink Chucks opposed to more "adult" formal shoes).
I had a lot of thought about what I could have done with these teen girls as the older guy but I did nothing.
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Would have been good to have cum in one of them!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love it when girls boots & heels are left at the front door :)…that’s why I’ve always got either small coins to drop or quickly wedge into their boots of heels for when they come to put them on. If I can’t doing anything to them then, I need to put something inside their boots & heels!
Hilzeez78

Post by Hilzeez78 »

Atlas wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 2:48 pm I love it when girls boots & heels are left at the front door :)…that’s why I’ve always got either small coins to drop or quickly wedge into their boots of heels for when they come to put them on. If I can’t doing anything to them then, I need to put something inside their boots & heels!
Can you explain more? Does the coin stay in there or....?
eth

Post by eth »

Hilzeez78 wrote: Fri May 19, 2023 5:36 pm Would have been good to have cum in one of them!
Yeah, I was too shy at the time but now I would definitely do it. I did see some of them in their cute little pajamas and heard them giggling and squealing but I was too worried about what my friend would think if I interacted with them too much.
Also if it was today, I would definitely crash their party and try to hook up with at least one of them 8)