Sexual turn ons

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Sexual turn ons

Post by radared1 »

I was just wondering how many of you get turned on when you put on womens heels, a bra and panties then a sexy leather handbag. I know I do, and then it all breaks loose. Tell me your stories.
Player One

Re: Sexual turn ons

Post by Player One »

radared1 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 9:14 pm I was just wondering how many of you get turned on when you put on womens heels, a bra and panties then a sexy leather handbag. I know I do, and then it all breaks loose. Tell me your stories.
It’s pretty interesting to say the least. It can be hot and sure I
Gotten hard. I actually put on women clothes and womens shoes this weekend. It’s cool. Plus I enjoy shagging women shoes too. I post it some pics in some of the topics. Nothing crazy lol.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I remember I used to go round to my mil house when she was at work and as I had a key would help myself to her heels, kissing, licking fucking and then cumming on them.
Then one day I decided to go through her underwear drawers and found her bras and knickers, I undressed, pulled them on and slipped into a pair of her boots that only just at a squeeze fit. I then took a bra and pair of knickers from her laundry basket and slipped then on her dressmakers mannequin (it was just in there for decoration).
I spent a good two hours licking and kissing those knickers whilst dressed in her clean underwear and wearing her high heel boots. I then, feeling how sexy it is wearing high heels, wanked as I groped her bra on the mannequin and kissed one of her shoes that acted as the head, sliding my tongue into the peeptoe like it was a mouth.
I did this a few times, sometimes wearing her dirty underwear and one of her dresses and her heels.
Best sex ever, especially as I often saw her in the boots and shoes and once in her blue dress. Chances are that she wore the bra and panties that I licked and the pairs I wore.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Come on people, I know more of you have done this. Tell what you did and how it made you feel.
My first time was with a pair of red high heels, I simply love them on women. I got a pair and rubbed myself off on them but then I realized how sexy they were and I put the toe in my mouth and sucked on them. This led to me trying on a sexy pair of panties, then a bra, and nylons and some black patent high heels commonly referred to as cum fuck me pumps. Standing in from of a mirror and my cock was as hard as it was when I was 20. Not sure why this turned me on the way it did but I am not complaining.
prizee

Post by prizee »

my first time was in the shoes of my worst then after in an old pair of sneakers that belonged to me since I continued to enjoy in my mother's shoes and that of my family when I am alone at home I mainly an attraction for sneakers or leather shoes
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How many of you get turned on seeing other men in sexy heels, and womens panties or dresses or skirts?
Player One

Post by Player One »

radared1 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:43 am How many of you get turned on seeing other men in sexy heels, and womens panties or dresses or skirts?
I wouldn’t get turned on but I respect it for pulling of the look. I taken pics of myself wearing womens clothes and heels and I admit being turned on seeing the pics I have.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Player One wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:17 pm
radared1 wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 8:43 am How many of you get turned on seeing other men in sexy heels, and womens panties or dresses or skirts?
I wouldn’t get turned on but I respect it for pulling of the look. I taken pics of myself wearing womens clothes and heels and I admit being turned on seeing the pics I have.
Nice
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

For me, when I travel to Asia, I do like seeing their ladyboys in a cocktail dress with some sexy heels or mary janes. You can find them in nightclubs and such.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I have a few days by myself so I decided to try and have some fun. I bought a couple of sexy black bras and just love the way they look and feel. I got into my stash of clothes and have a sexy leather mini skirt, thigh high nylons, sexy black patent high heels and my favs lots of purses. Fun to play dress up but not to leave the house. Does anyone else do this?