Found/Abandoned Shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shadowdragon2007

Re: Found/Abandoned Shoes

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

mflorest3 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:43 am Nice thread here like the stories!!..Years back I also found a shoe at my favorite parking spot..it was a black slingback pump..just the right one though right after a prom weekend.. figured some girl was getting banged there and she dropped her shoe.. Really excited me so much I ended up fucking the shoe there and then just thinking about her and what she was doing at the moment!!
That's really hot. Sucks you couldn't find the other shoe. And I do agree. I didn't know if this thread was going to take off. But I am glad it did.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

shadowdragon2007 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:07 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:28 am Where I live there's a lot of bars that get really busy so lots of drunk women that end up carrying their shoes home as they have danced in them all night, sometimes there's that one that's too drunk and ends up dropping her shoes by the side of the road. 20220119_100500.jpg20220119_100515.jpg
I think I found these last summer but they got buried under my stash of bought shoes until I found them this morning whilst pulling other pairs out for someone.
Oh wow! That's a really nice find! Glad you still held on to those beauties.
TBH I don't know why because I've never fucked them or enjoyed them, I have so many pairs that these are pretty much the least fanciable pair I have.
shadowdragon2007

Post by shadowdragon2007 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:58 pm
shadowdragon2007 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:07 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:28 am Where I live there's a lot of bars that get really busy so lots of drunk women that end up carrying their shoes home as they have danced in them all night, sometimes there's that one that's too drunk and ends up dropping her shoes by the side of the road. 20220119_100500.jpg20220119_100515.jpg
I think I found these last summer but they got buried under my stash of bought shoes until I found them this morning whilst pulling other pairs out for someone.
Oh wow! That's a really nice find! Glad you still held on to those beauties.
TBH I don't know why because I've never fucked them or enjoyed them, I have so many pairs that these are pretty much the least fanciable pair I have.
To me, I see it as a free pair of heels and nicely worn. I would give them a nice rub on them.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I found these discarded on the road a couple of days ago. I’m not normally turned on by plimsoles but I wanked with them as I know there are plenty of guys on here who love them. I must admit I did quickly get hard whilst wanking with them. The smell of the rubber and the thoughts of who’d previously worn them had me cumming in moments! They’re really cute aren’t they? I loved pushing my cock under the elasticated lace up decoration and the brass coloured bar.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I'd have grabbed them if I was in that situation
hogl

Post by hogl »

Yesterday I found these slingbacks lying by the garbage bin of an apartment building. They looked beautiful in the sun, and I decided to take them. The sandals turned out to be cheap and a little damaged, so I decided to destroy them in different ways.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

hogl wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:10 am Yesterday I found these slingbacks lying by the garbage bin of an apartment building. They looked beautiful in the sun, and I decided to take them. The sandals turned out to be cheap and a little damaged, so I decided to destroy them in different ways.
Wonderful
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

hogl wrote: Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:10 am Yesterday I found these slingbacks lying by the garbage bin of an apartment building. They looked beautiful in the sun, and I decided to take them. The sandals turned out to be cheap and a little damaged, so I decided to destroy them in different ways.
they are really sexy !
IranF113HL

Post by IranF113HL »

hello to the topic, I'm from Brazil and I've been following the other one for a while, this is my first publication related to the topic, days ago I found these shoes, This one in the middle without the other one I found elsewhere, now these two that they are with their pairs I found them here on the street behind the house in a bag along with other shoes (sneakers), if you want pictures of the shoes just ask!
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

IranF113HL wrote: Sat Jun 25, 2022 6:47 pm hello to the topic, I'm from Brazil and I've been following the other one for a while, this is my first publication related to the topic, days ago I found these shoes, This one in the middle without the other one I found elsewhere, now these two that they are with their pairs I found them here on the street behind the house in a bag along with other shoes (sneakers), if you want pictures of the shoes just ask!
Nice find ! Can we have more of the white one ?