Celebrity's shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Celebrity's shoes

Post by brewfan8 »

(This may be too similar to the cumming in celebrity's shoes thread)
Savannah Guthrie recently gave away her shoes to a fan. https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/bea ... vp-AAQRxtb
I'm wondering what celebrity you would like to have give you their shoes. Share a picture of the person wearing the shoes you'd like to get.
Celebshoeman

Re: Celebrity's shoes

Post by Celebshoeman »

Probably Maddie Ziegler's from the space jam premier or Hailee Steinfeld's from the 2021 fashion awards. (Sorry, not good at links). But my god if either of them handed me their sweaty pumps it would be heaven, sniffing inside them while they're still warm..

Who would you want to hand them over to you?
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Kate Beckinsale's YSL Tribtoo heels from the Everybody's Fine premiere
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

I'd probably want these mary janes worn by Emma Waston on the set of Harry Potter.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Love for MJ's came along early school years, and I would find some time to enjoy those flats, although I thought the shoes in the films were more classic school MJ's.
Shoedaddy

Post by Shoedaddy »

shoddy90 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:08 am Love for MJ's came along early school years, and I would find some time to enjoy those flats, although I thought the shoes in the films were more classic school MJ's.
They were, but it harder to find pics of those. I also tried to find a pic where she's older than in the early films.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thank you, I thought those pictured not right, but had not considered age.
I suppose the fetish is as much about fantasy as reality anyway, and MJ's were favourite in my earliest memories and experiences during development into a fully sexual desire for shoes.
While I think there were probably only brief sightings in the films, it was enough to raise interest and cause obvious fantasies for them then.
I have managed to find some supposedly real pics of the shoes she wore, but they look oddly different to those I remember and wanted, some even seem to be small wedges, rather than the perfectly classic mj's, complete with a single buckle strap and low heel block, which I imagined.
To be honest, the shoes in those pics do not much appeal, so perhaps my thoughts were a fantasy creation, mixing memories of real shoes I had known, with the mental images and ideas those glimpses had created in my overly sexual, shoe excited mind, both originally, and when I saw your thread entry.
Not those imagined, not even mj’s, but sure this pair are an acceptable and age appropriate fantasy to imagine …….
hg appropriate.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.