Shoe swap

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Shoe swap

Post by brewfan8 »

Anyone else into shoe swapping and/or have any good shoe swap stories?
sh03s

Re: Shoe swap

Post by sh03s »

I love the stuff. Matter of fact, I think I used to follow your playlist on YouTube. Where did you go?
sneakersrhot

Post by sneakersrhot »

I would like to try swapping
graffik87

Post by graffik87 »

Shoe swapping are so nice. Do you guys have any vid?
D2

Post by D2 »

Girls swapping shoes is so hot - please post your stories or pictures.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

D2 wrote: Sun Aug 22, 2021 1:14 am Girls swapping shoes is so hot - please post your stories or pictures.
That's what I'm really into
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Yes me too done that a few times already!
cumcum2525

Post by cumcum2525 »

I'm into swapping shoes with girls. I am a male. I love to wear her shoes after she has worn them. Do you have any videos?
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

cumcum2525 wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:05 am I'm into swapping shoes with girls. I am a male. I love to wear her shoes after she has worn them. Do you have any videos?
No but I hope others have some
D2

Post by D2 »

"I'm into swapping shoes with girls. I am a male. I love to wear her shoes after she has worn them"

I'm more into girls wearing other girls shoes and anyway my feet are too big to swap with most women, but I did have one experience...

Among our neighbours are two women living together. One night my wife and I were walking past and they invited us in for a drink. There were two other women there, houseguests from out of town attending an outdoor event the next day. One of the women was very tall. After a few drinks we were all feeling pretty good. The girls were admiring my Harley harness boots and one of them asked to try them on.
harley.jpg
She was very petite and they looked ridiculous on her as she pranced around. Everyone was laughing heartily. The tall thin girl asked what size they were. I replied US 11. She said that was her size. I said no, they are a man's 11. She pointed down at these trashed Timberlands she was wearing and said "that's what these are".
Screenshot 2021-08-25 130120.jpg
So she unlaced the Timberlands and put on my Harleys. I pulled on the Timberlands. They fit perfectly! And very comfortable besides.

She was walking around in my boots and saying how much she loved them, so I offered a swap until the next day. I walked home in them and wore them around the following day. Late in the afternoon I wore them back to her place and we swapped back.

Fun experience.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.