My high heel trip.

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

STARBOYSA

My high heel trip.

Post by STARBOYSA »

So I’m this guy who loves my dick in an awesome worn pair of heels, so I travel a lot for work and so on, 5-6 hours drive one way. So I always take a few pairs of heels on my trip where I cup my dick in the toebox and drive to the destination while changing the heels along the way, so I usually got them on the front seat and just covered up with a jacket or so. So I was traveling yesterday and I didn’t think this would happen but it did, I saw a road block but it didn’t bother me, I left the shoe in my pants, buttoned up and pulled up my zip. I covered the others properly with my jacket. So the police lady, beautiful but couldn’t see feet, asked me to pull over, so I did, then she asked me to step out the vechile, so I did, when out of the vehicle she asked if I was carrying a gun, so I said no, she then asked what am I hiding in my pants,I said to her nothing, she then insisted to check me, but before she did she moved the jacket and asked who’s shoes are these,so I answered and said they belong to my wife. SHe then came to me and called me to the side of my vehicle and asked me to open my pants, I was honestly ashamed at this moment but I then told her , look officer I have absolutely sensitive skin down there and after having the therapy I could not afford to buy so many of the cups to fit over as they are very expensive and I have to have it covered so it doesn’t get infected. So my wife and I looked at it carefully and these shoes of hers are exactly the same and cover my dick perfectly, only difference from the cups are this has a heel, but also these can be washed wiped and reused, the cups you have to throw away. To be honest the she believed everything but still asked to check. I pulled down my pants and showed her, she smiled but said she understands that not everybody can afford everything, she then took me to her and car and wrote me an affidavit so other police wer not allowed to search me down there due to medical issues.she was cute but in police uniform so not much I could see. I attached some pictures for you of how I loaded the shoes around me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
flatsandheelscummer

Re: My high heel trip.

Post by flatsandheelscummer »

LEKKER