Search engine preview images. HELP!

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

albers1

Search engine preview images. HELP!

Post by albers1 »

Dear Community,

Some member and I noticed that as you put certain keywords inside google, your images that you uploaded on this forum will be shown on google image preview. Anyone else has this problem and has any advice on this to keep the views ONLY gor members?

Hope you can help. Regards
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1
converselover110

Re: Search engine preview images. HELP!

Post by converselover110 »

You need to wait a little bit for the actual image to load. Then check the url to see if it's the actual image before opening it in a new tab and downloading.

Sometimes they'll cache sites no longer up and you'll essentially have that small image bit really blurry instead of full size.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

may be misunderstanding the problem, but do you mean your device is showing copies of your own images which you have uploaded? could that be a goog le snooping, memorizing and revealing everything you do upon your own device, perhaps use a different search engine
albers1

Post by albers1 »

shoddy90 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:39 am may be misunderstanding the problem, but do you mean your device is showing copies of your own images which you have uploaded? could that be a goog le snooping, memorizing and revealing everything you do upon your own device, perhaps use a different search engine
As a matter of fact, If you type in certain keywords from a post. The content (i.e. the uploaded picture here on shoesession) is fully seen on google image preview!!!. Is there a anayway to prevent this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:arrow: Deutsches Sub-Forum (Shoesession-Schwesterforum)

:arrow: erome.com

:arrow: MY TOPICS

:arrow: :!: FREE TRIBUTES (under my conditions) :!: kik me : thereal_albers1