High heels in various conditions... in imagination

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovelyspring

High heels in various conditions... in imagination

Post by lovelyspring »

Addicted in high heels, love to see womens wearing high heels under various conditons, and it comes in mind... what if I can get them wearing high heels in all sorts of perils or dangerous situations... Just an art of mine, no people is harmed, just for fun, hope you like it!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lovelyspring

Re: High heels in various conditions... in imagination

Post by lovelyspring »

How about hopeless lady been slaughtered by tiger?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I have always loved seeing a woman in heels either fucked by a giant squid like alien when she is wearing high heels or fucked by some beast or other, not in a beastiality sense but werewolf horror stuff.
And there are a number of vids out there with women in heels being gobbled up by a plant or another woman, my personal fave as it involves lesbians.
Your pics are great, let's see more!
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

I myself addicted in heels, and love to see sexy girls wearing them in peril, even death, but sometime the movie scenes just don't satisfied me, so I made up the scene my own, jist for fun, hope you like it!
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

SEE.png
FIND.png
FOUND.png
TENTACLE.png
Anyone interest to see how the lady end?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Yes! And make it gory!
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Too bad it seems to be less people having interest in this kind of pics, i have plenty but maybe some other platform which more people will be interested and sharing among each other...
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

eng 1 (2).png
eng 2 (2).png
eng 3 (2).png
eng 4 (2).png
eng 5 (2).png
eng 6 (2).png
eng 7 (2).png
eng 8 (2).png
eng 9 (2).png
Fe_Lins

Post by Fe_Lins »

I like to see this kind of things, maybe you guys would like the movie "Drag me to Hell", the girl is always on beautiful shoes. But i like to imagine tings like that, like scenes where the girl are in a cemetery in heels and her shoes got stuck and when she will see her feet is over a body and her feet sink into the corpse and get more and more stuck and she became so terrified triying to pull her feet with no success and then she screams a lot and her feet is more and more inside that dead person
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Fe_Lins wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 2:42 pm I like to see this kind of things, maybe you guys would like the movie "Drag me to Hell", the girl is always on beautiful shoes. But i like to imagine tings like that, like scenes where the girl are in a cemetery in heels and her shoes got stuck and when she will see her feet is over a body and her feet sink into the corpse and get more and more stuck and she became so terrified triying to pull her feet with no success and then she screams a lot and her feet is more and more inside that dead person
I watched that movie! Love her wearing black heels fighting with the old lady! Too bad she wasn't wearing sexy high heels when she was dragged into hell at the end of the movie...