Shoes/crossdressing and inflatable horse

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Do you like reading about my unusual combination?

Yes!
74%
No!
26%

Total votes: 34

radared1

Re: Shoes/crossdressing and inflatable horse

Post by radared1 »

So sexy, hope you cum again
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

radared1 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 9:05 am So sexy, hope you cum again
Actually I did a bit later ;)
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Lol, keep up the good postings
radared1

Post by radared1 »

How about an update?
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Not much for an update at the moment I´m afraid. But there will be more action with Rody coming soon.
Liz.liz

Post by Liz.liz »

You're very lucky in not having problems sourcing out the women's shoes and boots that you wear. If i would like to find a women's shoes that i would like to wear sometime, it should be atleast size US11 womens (which is still pretty tight and looks like the shoes are going to explode which destroys the image of the shoe being worn) or US13 womens which is a perfect fit, but is very hard to source out in my country.
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Liz.liz wrote: Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:03 pm You're very lucky in not having problems sourcing out the women's shoes and boots that you wear. If i would like to find a women's shoes that i would like to wear sometime, it should be atleast size US11 womens (which is still pretty tight and looks like the shoes are going to explode which destroys the image of the shoe being worn) or US13 womens which is a perfect fit, but is very hard to source out in my country.
That´s true, I am lucky to get quite a good variety. My feet are just "small" enough so I can wear women´s sizes which are common here in Germany.
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

GoddessLilith wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:03 am omg! This is amazing. I love it. Kudos!!
Thank you very much!
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Hi!

I´m back after quite some time. Today I took some new photos of me riding Rody. Also first ride for two new pairs of boots. Enjoy!
Ich bin wieder da, nach einiger Zeit. Heute habe ich mal wieder Fotos von mir auf dem Hüpfpferd gemacht. Und zwei neue Paar Stiefel wurden dazu natürlich auch angezogen. Viel Spaß beim Anschauen!

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.