Shoes/crossdressing and inflatable horse

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Do you like reading about my unusual combination?

Yes!
74%
No!
26%

Total votes: 34

Stiefelreiter

Shoes/crossdressing and inflatable horse

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Hi,

many years ago - in the kindergarden we had those lovely Rody Ponys to jump around on.
Over ten years passed after kindergarden, but then I needed to fulfill me a wish. I always remembered it to be nice hopping around on these little horses.
So I got myself one. Until I found the bigger Rody Max.
Over the time this developed into a little fetish of mine. Sitting on that horse, bouncing up and down, riding it thorugh my flat. Most times I combine it with Crossdressing, so that I put on a sexy outfit and then start riding my Rody Pony.

I know it is quite odd, but I hope you don´t mind me sharing this with you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Stiefelreiter on Tue Nov 03, 2020 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiefelreiter

Re: Shoes and inflatable horse

Post by Stiefelreiter »

For those, who are interested - here is some more!
Especially me riding while wearing Overknee boots.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Here are two new photos.
sweatyflats

Post by sweatyflats »

Stiefelreiter wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:59 am Here are two new photos.
Pretty sexy flats
:oops: :oops: :oops:
189 074

Post by 189 074 »

Sehr geile Aufnahmen. Mich würde es auch geil machen auf dem "Pferd zu sitzen" und das geile enge Gefühl wenn der Schwanz an den Nylons oder Leggins drückt und sich dabei zu sehen. Besonders geil in Overknees mit hohen Absatz wie man ihn spürt!
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Is your cock really hard when you do this? Do you let it rub on the on the pony? I know you love to wear your over the knee boots, and I am glad, Very sexy boots
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Today I have been riding my horse in High Heels, nylons and two different skirts.
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

189 074 wrote: Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:18 am Sehr geile Aufnahmen. Mich würde es auch geil machen auf dem "Pferd zu sitzen" und das geile enge Gefühl wenn der Schwanz an den Nylons oder Leggins drückt und sich dabei zu sehen. Besonders geil in Overknees mit hohen Absatz wie man ihn spürt!
Danke sehr! Schön, wenn es dir gefällt :)
Jaa das ist ein tolles Gefühl, wenn er an die Kleidung drückt. Und Overknees sind sowieso scharf!
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

radared1 wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:38 am Is your cock really hard when you do this? Do you let it rub on the on the pony? I know you love to wear your over the knee boots, and I am glad, Very sexy boots
Well, that depends. It gets hard occasionally. But that is less because of the material, more the excitement about riding the horse itself.
I have tried playing aroung on it with my cock at some point. Was okay, but there are other things that pleasure me more.

Ohh yes! I mean I am into boots generally, but Overknee boots are really another level. I like wearing them a lot!
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Hi!

Here is some more of me riding my inflatable horse. :)