Crossdressing slut

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovelyspring

Crossdressing slut

Post by lovelyspring »

Walking around in rural area, wearing female outfit and high heels, hoping thug can see me and fuck me with the large cock, from behind, in mouth, or rub on my breast, don't worry that I will run, as platform heel is not wear for this. I nearly sprain and fell while I tried to do so
Leave my heel there for a day, come tomorrow and see who the lucky guy is interested to cum inside the shoes, thought it belongs to a beautiful lady
I accept angry sex, gangbang, and sm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
radared1

Re: Crossdressing slut

Post by radared1 »

Sexy,, would love to dump in you
ukr_cock

Post by ukr_cock »

where are you from?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

usa
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

Someone please do me a favor, my ass is tickle and need something to rub on it, can someone lend me your big cock and help me out. As a return, I will let you cum on my tits, my shoes, my pantyhose, or even my mouth. Let me give a bonus to you: you get to choose which shoes you like to cum on, i have plenty to choose

You might see same thing on the post of male wearing high heels, at page 140++, i just want to make a personal collection of mine apart from other people's post, let me know if you like it, if you think it is way out of line, sue me. Maybe i can get punished by you, in a sexy way
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
louislu

Post by louislu »

lovelyspring wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:44 pm Walking around in rural area, wearing female outfit and high heels, hoping thug can see me and fuck me with the large cock, from behind, in mouth, or rub on my breast, don't worry that I will run, as platform heel is not wear for this. I nearly sprain and fell while I tried to do so
Leave my heel there for a day, come tomorrow and see who the lucky guy is interested to cum inside the shoes, thought it belongs to a beautiful lady
I accept angry sex, gangbang, and sm
...tell me where I could have a chance to find them by pure luck while performing my daily run :mrgreen:
thearkivist

Post by thearkivist »

Mmm, I'd love to cum all over those white heels.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Damn i wish i could find those sexy heels !
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I would punish you for getting all of us aroused, then I would shoot my seed all over you and your shoes
Stiefelreiter

Post by Stiefelreiter »

Wow gorgeous outfits! Keep going ;)