My crossdressing session

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sweatyflats

Re: My crossdressing session

Post by sweatyflats »

I cum a lot in these black with gold shoes
:oops: :oops: :oops:
mi13ke

Post by mi13ke »

Cock, stockings and strappy shoes, whats not to like?? MMMM
meko60

Post by meko60 »

I love the black ones with laces!!
Player One

Post by Player One »

sweatyflats wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 6:31 pm I love wear stockings, and lick my own swaety feet, i enjoy sniff my shoes and lick it, and lick my own cum make me so hard :oops: :oops: :oops:
I am very nervous and excited to show my photos
you pulling it off. I just tried wearing women clothes and heels. I buy heels from offer up and shag them hence me having the heels. just to see how it feels. its feels good. I like it for sure. but doing on occasion I don't think I want too. im straight man who loves women and feet and heels. like shagging them heels.
I hace pic of me wearing women clothes if y'all want to see but y'all gotta be nice.
Lexxxi

Post by Lexxxi »

Very hot photos. I'm mostly a leather boots kinda person. I have two pairs of pairs right now 1 5" heel and 1 7". I also wear toe rings, I have a ring fetish as well. The toe rings look so sexy showing through black stockings. Not sure if anyone else does but I thought I was the only one who loves to cum on boots.
I was actually able to borrow one woman's wedding band and another's engagement ring and shoot loads of cum on them.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Would love to see your photos player One.
Lazlo

Post by Lazlo »

Slutty little fuck heel you are modeling. They look sexy with your shaved cock exposed in one stocking.

Player One

Post by Player One »

I am enjoying the content! Keep it up. I also dabble and wear women's shoes and dress up too. Pm me if you want to share. I had a post not too long ago and took down the pics.
sweatyflats

Post by sweatyflats »

Today I went to help with the cleaning in my aunt's old house, we spent almost the whole morning cleaning, in the afternoon we cleaned her room, we stayed there for a few hours until under her bed I found 3 wedges, one pair and one odd, at that moment my mind went remembering that one of those old shoes were the first ones I smelled and licked when I was a child, I had an instant erection remembering the strong smell of feet they had, after that I offered to take all the garbage to the dump, just because inside one of the bags we put the shoes, arriving at my house I just dusted off the wedges and put on my lingerie, I was so excited remembering the smell of them while wearing the pair and rubbing the other on my cock It didn't take even an hour of how excited I was to jerk with those wedges, I ejaculated and jerked again 2 more times
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I love the wedges! I have a few pairs that I love to wear as well as a mule pair that make excellent slapping sounds when I walk in them.