who loves squeezing into too small Women's shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

brewfan8

Re: who loves squeezing into too small Women's shoes

Post by brewfan8 »

meko60 wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:03 am Squeezing my feey into a 36EU sandals,
Sandálias altas 36 (25).JPGSandálias altas 36 (1).JPGSandálias altas 36 (2).JPGSandálias altas 36 (3).JPG
Nice
Deisy CD

Post by Deisy CD »

That last is very nice! But I prefer squeeze my feet into boots that are small.
meko60

Post by meko60 »

Deisy CD wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:31 am That last is very nice! But I prefer squeeze my feet into boots that are small.
So do I, but sometimes sandals are nice 8)
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I do sometimes squeeze into high heels and ballet pumps that are too small for me but I’d prefer to wear my true size if possible. In these pics you can see I’ve squeezed into UK size 8 even though I’m a UK size 10! Wearing hosiery makes it easier to get into tight women’s shoes. It’s also slightly easier if they’ve got peep toes like this pair.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:08 pm I do sometimes squeeze into high heels and ballet pumps that are too small for me but I’d prefer to wear my true size if possible. In these pics you can see I’ve squeezed into UK size 8 even though I’m a UK size 10! Wearing hosiery makes it easier to get into tight women’s shoes. It’s also slightly easier if they’ve got peep toes like this pair.
I like them
Player One

Post by Player One »

I wore this today. the one with the strap is a 9.5 and the other shoe is a size 7.
enjoy and be nice.
Last edited by Player One on Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

They look great. I might try that technique myself. If you gently hear the leather or fabric of women’s shoes with a hairdryer you can make them supple enough to stretch them for a better fit. Do you like these black mules in size 8 that I squeezed into? I’ve also got the same style in white.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Player One

Post by Player One »

Slinkyheels wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:17 am They look great. I might try that technique myself. If you gently hear the leather or fabric of women’s shoes with a hairdryer you can make them supple enough to stretch them for a better fit. Do you like these black mules in size 8 that I squeezed into? I’ve also got the same style in white.
Sexy mules and nice touch with the stockings. You work it for sure.
meko60

Post by meko60 »

Player One wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:39 pm I wore this today. the one with the strap is a 9.5 and the other shoe is a size 7.
enjoy and be nice.
Nice and sexy mules!
Player One

Post by Player One »

meko60 wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:58 pm
Player One wrote: Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:39 pm I wore this today. the one with the strap is a 9.5 and the other shoe is a size 7.
enjoy and be nice.
Nice and sexy mules!
Thanks