Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dirkcandid

Re: Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

Post by dirkcandid »

great topic!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

lovelyspring wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 6:58 pm Stomachache while wearing high heels, no time to undress, poop with high heels on
that place is also necessary to be, even when you wear female dress, is for me no bad place
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

lovelyspring wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:13 pm Having fun in hotel room with assorted high heels
Madame, may i use you like a tiny fucktoy and jerk in you?
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

dirtylarry201 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:56 pm D0613107-6FD3-43A7-AE56-A5EA579F1F01.jpeg
great outfit, makes me wanna fuck you
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

cavallo wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 3:09 am I took heels into work today and secretly tried them on under my desk. I'm so hard !
i always think to do it like you, but i am in an office with public traffic and my desk has no cover around to the floor
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

cavallo wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 2:25 pm Yeah , I don't know what happens, if I've got those heels on in my car I can just imagine driving to some dogging area and sucking someone's cock ! But normally it wouldn't cross my mind.
I even had a dream once where my I went out with my wife to a bar dressed as a woman and we both got picked up by men, I watched her getting fucked.
next level would be that you both are fucked
you kiss you wife while you have a hard cock in you
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

heelfuckcum wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:44 am New pics I did in hurry.
would be nice with such a horny heelslady
lovelyspring

Post by lovelyspring »

stiefeltraeger wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:56 pm
lovelyspring wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 3:13 pm Having fun in hotel room with assorted high heels
I am already imagining my myself kneeling with my heels on, giving blowjob on you, then squat down on the bed, hands holding my heels, give you my ass to fuck
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

lovelyspring wrote: Sat May 22, 2021 1:01 am
stiefeltraeger wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 7:56 pm
I am already imagining my myself kneeling with my heels on, giving blowjob on you, then squat down on the bed, hands holding my heels, give you my ass to fuck
perfect work with your mouth
you made me hard like a rock
i play with your nice clit and make you jerk while i fuck your ass
having your cream everywhere i fuck you hard and jerk in you
you are such a horny lady
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

lovelyspring wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:39 am Enjoy going out at late night, where no one around, enjoying the heels on my feet, walking with clicking sounds, and the wind blowing my leg with miniskirt on it. I have to admit that sometime I really hope someone will passby and see me, but this time I really met one and I almost get caught! True story, I was walking around at roadside, quite rural area. But when I am almost done, wearing my black high heel sandal, changed my female outfit back to normal, and tried to get my high heels on the road back, I saw a police car came from darkness in front (how can I diagnose it? The blue blinking light above the car), it scared me the hell out, I literally ran for a short path with my heel on, ignoring the loud clicking sound, back to my car, threw the heels behind and simply hide it with my bag covering on it, and start taking deep breath.

The police car stopped beside me, and a police walked down, questioning me why was I there at late night, I simply answered that my car tyre was just fixed, taking it out for a small ride for testing, because later I had to drive it to a far place for outstation, I need to make sure everything was ok, and to guarantee that I am not a bad guy, I invite them to check my car, since I know normally if people say so, police wont really do it. They just asked me to take care of my own safety at late night and went away, I waved to them, thanked them, with nearly peeing on my pantyhose (havent took off) and high heeled sandals still on me ( it was strapped, i didn't have time taking these off my feet). Luckily they didn't request me to walked out from car for checking...

These are my stories, real stories, one of the excited ( and adventurous) , hope you like it, maybe one day we can go together if you like, a small walk on a beach at night, maybe? If you like it, I got more experiences to share, and come with pics, real pics everytime.
sexy skirt and nice dress hot lady