(off topic) :D i got in :D

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sexytiger69er2k3

Re: (off topic) :D i got in :D

Post by sexytiger69er2k3 »

bigj3650 wrote:
also on the i will be asking you, on your opinion for my site...because i am still not happy with it...and also please note there will be no fetish stuff on jsplace...for this you can thank sxytigger69er... because of his consistant onslaught, i just cant be bothered trying anymore.

however i did promise on my clipshop i would sell the video, which i will... when i get the chance to get back to it and sort it out :D

dont blame me becausse u r not tryiong, u r giving up on urself, so dont use other people as an excuse wen its really because U cannot b bothered, no one else. and also this jus goes tro show how immature u r, others uffer because ur not going put fetish stuff cos of me, why shud others suffer because of our argument,

to me tht suggests u dnt care about ur other peers and tht u can let our argument ruin their enjoyment, wen this is between me n u,

this jus shows who u really r n ur true colours!
Bootslave
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

dont start or i will move you to flames and fighting...its because of you i cant be bothered because the second i put somthing on here you jump down my throat like you did there.

i'v proved my point now please shh.
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

:lol: :lol: how did i know this would end up in here :lol: :lol:
sexytiger69er2k3

bigj3650 wrote:dont start or i will move you to flames and fighting...its because of you i cant be bothered because the second i put somthing on here you jump down my throat like you did there.

i'v proved my point now please shh.

dont tel me to ssh u ignorant bastard! u think ur it, u really do, u need to pull ur head out of ur own fucking arse and smell fresh air!
Bootslave
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

yea whatever....no wonder no one likes you, man ha :lol: :lol:
sexytiger69er2k3

bigj3650 wrote:yea whatever....no wonder no one likes you, man ha :lol: :lol:

i couldnt give a toss whether ppl like me or not,

u can never take criticism, and ur jus a fucking asshole, and if i ever met u, wel put it this way, u wont b recognisable. n this aint a threat, its a promise
Bootslave
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

whatever sxytiger i have been ordered in to silence by the administrator.

to keep this site's standards to their highest i will no longer be leaving posts to your topics, however if i find that you are breaking forum rules, then i will move them here or in extreme cases, delete them totally from the board.

I do not get any pleasure from arguing with you, i dont care what your moral stance is, i dont care about anything to do with you.
however i will say it again for it to sink in...

i am not arguing with you, i am not going to reply to you and i wont take any interest of what you do, altho the boots that you had bought to play with, were interesting (the leather platforms)

this means while we are not arguing you can get on with the point in hand and get on with what this board was built for.

thank you for your attention
sexytiger69er2k3

bigj3650 wrote:whatever sxytiger i have been ordered in to silence by the administrator.

to keep this site's standards to their highest i will no longer be leaving posts to your topics, however if i find that you are breaking forum rules, then i will move them here or in extreme cases, delete them totally from the board.

I do not get any pleasure from arguing with you, i dont care what your moral stance is, i dont care about anything to do with you.
however i will say it again for it to sink in...

i am not arguing with you, i am not going to reply to you and i wont take any interest of what you do, altho the boots that you had bought to play with, were interesting (the leather platforms)

this means while we are not arguing you can get on with the point in hand and get on with what this board was built for.

thank you for your attention

im glad they shut u up at last, but u wud jus delete my message slike u have many of times, not move htem u lying little fucker,

and u called a apir of my boots butt ugly if i remember correctly,

so go fuck urself cos im sure if i saw u in real life, i wud throw up!
Bootslave
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

I am so glad i have spell check on my pc. :shock:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

haha :lol: :lol: PML