pumpcummer removed from forum

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

When will be removed this crazy boy???
WetHeels

Post by WetHeels »

http://wethighheels.com/forum/profile.p ... ile&u=5066

Same stuff once again. He was able behive nice for a while this time, but... well, he is back with same attitude as usual.
WetHeels
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

heelcrazy

Post by heelcrazy »

slingblade wrote:He's back!

http://wethighheels.com/forum/profile.p ... ile&u=4672

That was fast.

Yup! That is IT all over again...
Heels above 5", pointy ones even below ´em, heterosexual 48 y.o , considered a friendly and sociable "Dude"...Not just blowing sunshine up my *ss.:)
heelcrazy

Post by heelcrazy »

Dear Wetshoe! Is there any chance removing this annoying thing, called "heelfucker9" from our forum? As it is obvious by now, that it is another reincarnation of "pumpcummer"?
Heels above 5", pointy ones even below ´em, heterosexual 48 y.o , considered a friendly and sociable "Dude"...Not just blowing sunshine up my *ss.:)
heelcrazy

Re: hi

Post by heelcrazy »

heelfucker9 wrote:To heelcrazy you are nuts in the head for making annocments about nonsense what are you 4,5,6 years old ? that you need to rat on someone for real? get a hubby dude!! get a life as well!!

Dear Wetshoe! Is there any chance removing this annoying thing, called "heelfucker9" from our forum? As it is obvious by now, that it is another reincarnation of "pumpcummer"?

Dear Child!
Grow some hair, where it is supposed to be on a male human...and then after a few years time try to take an IQ-test. If Your score exceeds 40, try again in a few years. 80 would be required, since it is about an IQ of a housedog... :D

With best hopes for You for developing from Homo Erectus to Homo Sapiens.

Not, that I expect You to understand any of what I said...
heelcrazy

Post by heelcrazy »

Well...Wetshoe, if Being of IT (meaning "heelfucker9") for now is ok, please make new set of rules... Add - Any rudely talking prick and any uneraged pervert CAN Join this forum...Pardon my french, but this ever-reincarnating child is really annoying.