Message for BigJ

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

what you mean the poll that i am still wining...2 people dont care
2 people dont want me to...yourself and susan who cant speak for herself... :roll: (figures)

and 5 people or 4 people for me...

me(if i count :roll: ) pb,mira are the 3 i know about

and mudcole,saintnick and the rest, like me now dont give a monkeys

now if you dont mind i have better things to do other than argue with a subordinate...

and if you dont know what subordinate means look it up in a dictionary...also if you would like to take this further pm me other than taking it out on a board that couldnt care less
Puddleboy

Post by Puddleboy »

Not everybody reads the 'flames' section of this forum. If the poll was put on the main forum, I think there would have been more votes.

..... pb
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

but because of all the flaming there is no point in putting this on the board...i could put this on the board...but there will be people who again dont give a flying monkeys because its irrelevant, as i have proved over the last week or so...iow iv been working overtime and because of 69er i have had to take what i call "the cowards way out", meaning that i done nothing to topics i would have no problem in deleting under normal circumstances...its not nice having a subordinate breathing down your neck watching for mistakes.... :roll:

having said that because of 69ers loan attack, since susan is either hiding behind him or is letting him talk for her....i have made the decision not to carry on with any fetish stuff on jsplace at all....that includes the new video...meaning all those who placed and order tough luck the video is now not in production
mudcole

mmm

Post by mudcole »

Seems a bit daft not to aleast produce copies for those who have taken the time to order it and are prepared to pay you money for it...

Not a very smart business plan. :roll:
"The only normal people are the ones you don't know very well!" www.mudcole.com
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

its ok mudcole it was only online for a day so i was lucky no one ordered...but if anyone did they would have got it anyway.

btw do you get the feeling of deja vu

:lol:
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

J why go to all this effort for the video and then decide to cancel it because two people don't like you?

You don't make sense at times mate.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
bigj3650

Post by bigj3650 »

well i still have the dvd in its finnished format...im sending it out to someone close to all of us to get it reviewed :D
Shoelick

Re: Message for BigJ

Post by Shoelick »

trucker001 wrote:good one susan.

PMSL! Replying to a 4 year old post.

What a retard :roll: