Shoe size

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

liam1231lfcc

Shoe size

Post by liam1231lfcc »

Does anyone have obsession
I always wonder wha woman's shoe size are

Where does this come from?
Does anyone else have ths obsession?
eth

Re: Shoe size

Post by eth »

Yes, I like to know the shoe sizes of my dates. I like to try guessing girls' shoe sizes also.
And I love seeing girls remove their shoes or socks, I just find it very hot.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

I do too
billie900

Post by billie900 »

i like to knw what size shoes are i have a fav size tbh , luv to see inside shoes to see sizes too , your not alone :)
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

billie900 wrote: Sun Jun 04, 2023 8:33 am i like to knw what size shoes are i have a fav size tbh , luv to see inside shoes to see sizes too , your not alone :)
What's your favorite size
prizee

Post by prizee »

I fuck sizes 39 / 40 europe especially in sneakers I wear 46
Player One

Post by Player One »

liam1231lfcc wrote: Wed May 24, 2023 5:36 am Does anyone have obsession

Hello, I wouldn't say an obsession, but I was bored during the pandemic and got into buying heels and was shagging them for a cool min. I had a post here, but all the pics were deleted, and I didn't save them. I do fancy women's feet hence I do like it when they are heels, sandals, mules, etc., but primarily, I fancy women that take care of their feet. White toes are my favorite.

Regarding the woman's shoe size, I'm like an 11W or maybe a 12W. But I don't mind trying on a size 9W and up. I recently picked up a pair of heels size 10W I tried them on, and it was hot. I am a straight man who occasionally wears heels and women's clothes. I have pics, but I have trouble posting on here. Pm, and I could show you via email. But be cool and nice about it.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Player One wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 12:27 pm

Hello, I wouldn't say an obsession, but I was bored during the pandemic and got into buying heels and was shagging them for a cool min. I had a post here, but all the pics were deleted, and I didn't save them. I do fancy women's feet hence I do like it when they are heels, sandals, mules, etc., but primarily, I fancy women that take care of their feet. White toes are my favorite.

Regarding the woman's shoe size, I'm like an 11W or maybe a 12W. But I don't mind trying on a size 9W and up. I recently picked up a pair of heels size 10W I tried them on, and it was hot. I am a straight man who occasionally wears heels and women's clothes. I have pics, but I have trouble posting on here. Pm, and I could show you via email. But be cool and nice about it.
Please share photos
Player One

Post by Player One »

brewfan8 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:47 pm

Please share photos
here is me wearing the heels i got size 10W

https://ibb.co/C2hj4JB
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Player One wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 7:10 pm
brewfan8 wrote: Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:47 pm

Please share photos
here is me wearing the heels i got size 10W

https://ibb.co/C2hj4JB
Great photo