My feet fetish friend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OUI187187

Re: My feet fetish friend

Post by OUI187187 »

dirtyx2022 wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:33 pm Mmmm pics?
She doesnt want me to take pictures
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I love these stories, please keep sharing them.
OUI187187

Post by OUI187187 »

Here another one

After she made breakfast we spend the rest of the day doing normal things. When it was time for me to leave I asked her if she wanted her socks back. She replyed with well how about you keep them for another week and then send them back to smiled. I gave her a big hug and she bit my ear and whispered to me that we are going to have a lot of fun together. I wanted to stay longer but i was already a bit late for my bus home. The whole ride home i couldnt really believe what had happened that weekend. When i got home i got a text from her asking if i wanted to go over to her house next weekend. I immediatly said yes. Troughout the whole week i came in her socks. When i got back to her place she asked me if i had her socks. I told her yes and gave them to her. She said that she feels how much i like them. Whe had a nice normal evening and then she told me that she will go to a party soon and wants me to rate her outfit. She then told me to close my eyes. When i was allowed to open them again she was wearing a black pantyhose with a short skirt and a pair of strappy heels. I told her she looked beautifull. She said that one thing was missing with the outfit. Before I really knew what she meant she had already pushed me down on the bed with her breasts laying in my face. She said that she wanted to add a little cum inside her heels. She took them off and pressed one against my face while rubbing her feet in the pantyhose against my body. She smiled slided down and began to stroke my dick. When i told her I was about to cum she took her heels and made me cum on them.

While being at the party she texted me about how sticky they were. She even let her little sister wear them.
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

Naughty. Let her sister wearing them. What a nice adventure.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

That's incredible!!