Fun time with friends shoes (pics will be added later)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

OUI187187

Fun time with friends shoes (pics will be added later)

Post by OUI187187 »

So last week a friend of mine told me that she is going to go on a vacation and needee someone to water the plants in her apartment. I immediatly told her i was going to do it. She accepted an gave me the keys to her apartement. The first day she had left i instantly went to her place in the morning to look fot heels, flats, socks but especialy her white high top converse chucks she had worn for a couple weeks now. I didnt find any heels from her probably because she realy rarely wears heels and if she borrows a pair from her mother. I found a nice pair of ballet flats she had worn to shool when we were younger they looked kinda forgotten and havent been worn so long the only smelled like the shoe box they were in. But because i already liked them in shool i thought why not and put them in my bag. I also found a nice pair of socks took them with me and went to go get the converse. I found the converse put them in my bag watered the plants and went home. At home i knew i had 2 days left until i had to bring them back. I realy enjoyed my time with the shoes and came a lot of times especialy in the flats. I decided to keep the socks and flats bc she has so many socks she wont notice it and she propbably forgot that the flats even exist.
OUI187187

Re: Fun time with friends shoes (pics will be added later)

Post by OUI187187 »

Here is my firsr lttle cumshot
https://ibb.co/P6FHgVJ
Richie

Post by Richie »

Hi, can you post pictures of her flats? I love cumming in ballet flats
OUI187187

Post by OUI187187 »

Richie wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2024 1:31 am Hi, can you post pictures of her flats? I love cumming in ballet flats
i will have fun with them later so i will post them then
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Yesss !!
davestratford1

Post by davestratford1 »

At last, some actual proper cute shoes getting owned!
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

Nice flats cummed. Unlucky that she won’t wear them anymore.
OUI187187

Post by OUI187187 »

Mushkol wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:22 pm Nice flats cummed. Unlucky that she won’t wear them anymore.
well she cant bc they are at my place, but she will wear the converse. I know her since my childhood and have cummed her shoes often and she wore them.