My GF new High Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

converseaddict

Re: My GF new High Heels

Post by converseaddict »

Fucking awesome cumshots!! Id love to see you cum all over my wife's shoes!! I have a thread on here called "fun with my wife and her shoes", check it out!

Looking forward to seeing the next monster load!!!

Do you think your partner would ever let you blast her shoes/boots whilst wearing them or is that a no go?
JohannesCabal

Post by JohannesCabal »

converseaddict wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:16 am Fucking awesome cumshots!! Id love to see you cum all over my wife's shoes!! I have a thread on here called "fun with my wife and her shoes", check it out!

Do you think your partner would ever let you blast her shoes/boots whilst wearing them or is that a no go?
Thanks Bro. And i can cum on my wife boots/shoes while she wearing them, but we have time issues. When I have something It's go online.
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

JohannesCabal wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:18 am
converseaddict wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:16 am Fucking awesome cumshots!! Id love to see you cum all over my wife's shoes!! I have a thread on here called "fun with my wife and her shoes", check it out!

Thanks Bro. And i can cum on my wife boots/shoes while she wearing them, but we have time issues. When I have something It's go online.
Thats awesome. Absolutely love the huge loads on her shoes its so hot. Does she own any sneakers or work flats?
ssh

Post by ssh »

Awesome work dude! Keep the content coming, looking forward to the new additions!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

would love to meet up with both you guys and do my wife's shoes also, along withyour wives. Message me. shoecumcplny on kik and telegram
JohannesCabal

Post by JohannesCabal »

converseaddict wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:39 am
JohannesCabal wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:18 am

Thats awesome. Absolutely love the huge loads on her shoes its so hot. Does she own any sneakers or work flats?
Now she have only this one sneakers.
https://ibb.co/NnXq3cK
JohannesCabal

Post by JohannesCabal »

is there free option for video upload?
ssh

Post by ssh »

Awesome update!