Cum in coworkers shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Sniffer_84

Re: Cum in coworkers shoes

Post by Sniffer_84 »

LickinGood

Post by LickinGood »

Sniffer_84 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm
LickinGood wrote: ↑Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:18 pm
Sniffer_84 wrote: ↑Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:29 pm
LickinGood wrote: ↑Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:34 pm Wow!! I have to ask, how did it feel to coat those heels? Was it hard to concentrate knowing she is wearing something sticky? Haha Also how is your rapport with them?
It was an extreme rush! What do you mean by rapport?
Do you get along with her haha? And it seems to be those heels belong outside an office... A red Light district.
Ohhh, ok! I thought you meant my rapport with her shoes... (Not sure if they approve getting soaked in nut, but too bad. 😈)

In terms of her, she's pretty quiet and independent. No issues, but we don't really talk much. Pretty reserved. A quiet independent married gal.
Ah! Haha, have you considered trying to swap her shoes out and letting it be used with other ladies or?
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

Sniffer_84 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:40 am
markylovesfeet wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:24 pm Sniffer, you have the best post on here man keep it up!!! can't wait to see what they look like after creamed and worn haha she is so clueless! love this thread!
Thank you! Let's hope she stays clueless. Those heels I've blasted twice seem to have been replaced with different heels now.
WOW NO WAY!
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

Sniffer_84 wrote: ↑Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:40 am
markylovesfeet wrote: ↑Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:24 pm Sniffer, you have the best post on here man keep it up!!! can't wait to see what they look like after creamed and worn haha she is so clueless! love this thread!
Thank you! Let's hope she stays clueless. Those heels I've blasted twice seem to have been replaced with different heels now.
WOW NO WAY!
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

LickinGood wrote: ↑Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:12 pm
LickinGood wrote: ↑Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:34 pm Wow!! I have to ask, how did it feel to coat those heels? Was it hard to concentrate knowing she is wearing something sticky? Haha Also how is your rapport with them?
Do you get along with her haha? And it seems to be those heels belong outside an office... A red Light district.
Ohhh, ok! I thought you meant my rapport with her shoes... (Not sure if they approve getting soaked in nut, but too bad. 😈)

In terms of her, she's pretty quiet and independent. No issues, but we don't really talk much. Pretty reserved. A quiet independent married gal.
Ah! Haha, have you considered trying to swap her shoes out and letting it be used with other ladies or?
That would be quite impossible unfortunately. I'm already on some pretty thin ice leaving blatant stains on the outsides of her shoes too. 🫣
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

LickinGood wrote: ↑Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:12 pm

That would be quite impossible unfortunately. I'm already on some pretty thin ice leaving blatant stains on the outsides of her shoes too. 🫣
loafer_lover

Post by loafer_lover »

This is awesome man! Love this thread! Love her flats, do they have a nice scent from her bare feet in them? I don’t know how you’d be able to work with her doing that sexy shoeplay near you and constantly showing her pretty feet. Well done my friend!
Sniffer_84

Post by Sniffer_84 »

loafer_lover wrote: ↑Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:53 am This is awesome man! Love this thread! Love her flats, do they have a nice scent from her bare feet in them? I don’t know how you’d be able to work with her doing that sexy shoeplay near you and constantly showing her pretty feet. Well done my friend!
She doesn't play with her shoes often unfortunately. I'm not technically an office worker though. Just IT. So I only pass by her desk every now and then.

I can only anticipate when I might see shoeplay after a few hours after I've noticed she's wearing the shoes in the morning that I've left my load in.

Sometimes it pays, sometimes not.

It's honestly a strategic nightmare to compile these images and videos, but also why I charge for the full content. I wish I could do it for free.

Her flats smelled way better than her heels.

Much stronger odor. 'Aphrodisiacallly offensive.'

It's such a rush when I get to them again.

I just hope she doesn't become wise to her current situation.

My biggest concern right now is that I haven't seen her wear or leave behind the heels that I've already baptized twice.

😬🫣