Lost shoe fucking photos and videos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

Lost shoe fucking photos and videos

Post by nsagaa »

Not even sure if this is the forum to post this one but I have a phone from xaomi (Redmi) that was my primary phone in 2019 for a whole year. That year I lived in a building where some girls frequently left their shoes outside. I wasn’t very active here during that time. This phone broke in 2020 and I made the mistake of dissembling it without any hardware experience. I think I made it worse. This phone has 1 year worth of photos and videos of well worn shoes getting cummed over and over again. There were 2 girls who never noticed anything. Initially I used to clean their shoes before putting them back but I progressively started leaving some cum in them. And when I noticed that they still wore those shoes regularly, eventually started not cleaning them at all.

I’m a bit afraid of taking that phone to a repair shop because of what they will find in it.

Any suggestions?
I love high heel Pumps
shoeshoe4

Re: Lost shoe fucking photos and videos

Post by shoeshoe4 »

If you had a password/PIN-code or so just don’t give it to them.
They will probably want that (most repair shops get it for all phone they are working with, but use it for only like 20% of them to check if all functions are working properly) at claiming your phone, but just say it is your work phone and there are some important files which you have NDA for and say „just make it turn on and touchscreen work”. 99% of repairshops wont have any problem with that - I was working in the Industry :)

There are no magic repairshops software to break info your memory without a password. Even if there is there is no goal in doing that
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

shoeshoe4 wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 12:48 pm If you had a password/PIN-code or so just don’t give it to them.
They will probably want that (most repair shops get it for all phone they are working with, but use it for only like 20% of them to check if all functions are working properly) at claiming your phone, but just say it is your work phone and there are some important files which you have NDA for and say „just make it turn on and touchscreen work”. 99% of repairshops wont have any problem with that - I was working in the Industry :)

There are no magic repairshops software to break info your memory without a password. Even if there is there is no goal in doing that

That’s encouraging, thanks. Do you know if the data can be recovered if another hardware part is damaged? I think when I did my stupid experiment with the screwdrivers, I broke something. I guess I’ll just take it to a repair shop and ask them. I really want to recover that data. One of the best stuff was pictures of this college girl who I bought a pair of black platform heels from. They were really small. US 4.5 size. After I received those heels I had my fun with them immediately and then messaged her that the heels didn’t fit me (I used a fake account to buy them). She said that she was out of town for summer holidays so I will have to return them when she comes back. I came in those heels so many times and then returned them after 2 weeks. The cum was definitely noticeable with a flashlight. I was sure that she would message me and ask what the fuck had I spilled on her heels. But to my surprise, she never asked and on top of that a week later I saw an Instagram post in which she was wearing those heels. Need that data back!
I love high heel Pumps
shoeshoe4

Post by shoeshoe4 »

nsagaa wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:07 pm
That’s encouraging, thanks. Do you know if the data can be recovered if another hardware part is damaged? I think when I did my stupid experiment with the screwdrivers, I broke something. I guess I’ll just take it to a repair shop and ask them.
Yeah for sure.
They could change almost any part from any device by desoldering and soldering them.
If it's not newest iphone (like from 11+) there shouldn't be much security like FaceID in new iphones which are paired with one motherboard and it couldn't be exchanged.
Even if so, you don't need FaceID to run the phone and copy all the data to your PC or something.

Get this phone working and show us the photos!! :D