Tory Burch shoes (updated)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Seagram24

Tory Burch shoes (updated)

Post by Seagram24 »

A very close friend of the family works for a major corporation and very very often travels outta town. Myself and sister alternate going to her house on a pretty regular basis to care for her animals so she's not constantly putting them in the kennel. Long story short, she has a very nice collection of Tory Burch shoes. Most of them are very worn and the smells are just amazing. I have had plenty of opportunities to have my way with them over the past year or so and will be posting pics on here from time to time of my journeys. This particular tan pair is one of my favorites. They made me explode this time. My goodness they feel so good!! (I hope the picture links work)

https://postimg.cc/r0LTjKbb
https://postimg.cc/RJZbMByG

Here's a few more pictures of another pair of her flats😊
https://postimg.cc/K4vb2GJ0
https://postimg.cc/QFWRSRCk
https://postimg.cc/B8jthZD7
Last edited by Seagram24 on Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heelsniffer

Re: Tory Burch shoes

Post by Heelsniffer »

Whoa!🤩
Leevoy
Location: On Campus assassinating whore boots and super-stinky sweaty college jean jackets with my hard cock

Post by Leevoy »

Nice. I used to rape a coworkers pair of very similar looking TB wedges in that tan leather after hours. Same color, leather type, emblem (except gold metal to suck on), stitching and insoles. Made her TBs my cumrag for months.

The smell too was very unique and disgusting and I savored every speck of nastiness in those shoes while frosting the metal TB emblem with my ball snot.I really enjoy degrading TBs because they usually belong to wanna be posh cunts who I'd otherwise not even be able to sniff at.

The best was was when she would wear them afterwards and talk to me in my cubicle with my spit and spunk stains on them. My cock would bulge at the thought of what I was gonna do to her TBs in the men's room once everyone left for the day.
Last edited by Leevoy on Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
bluehaven07

Post by bluehaven07 »

Love it!
candidshoes

Post by candidshoes »

Wow, I love TB flats. Did you cum inside of them? Can't wait to see what other beauties she has!
Seagram24

Post by Seagram24 »

candidshoes wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:18 pm Wow, I love TB flats. Did you cum inside of them? Can't wait to see what other beauties she has!
I have. I will be posting. I have several pictures.
Seagram24

Post by Seagram24 »

candidshoes wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:18 pm Wow, I love TB flats. Did you cum inside of them? Can't wait to see what other beauties she has!
I have. I will be posting. I have several pictures.
Seagram24

Post by Seagram24 »

Leevoy wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 9:12 pm Nice. I used to rape a coworkers pair of very similar looking TB wedges in that tan leather after hours. Same color, leather type, emblem (except gold metal to suck on), stitching and insoles. Made her TBs my cumrag for months.

The smell too was very unique and disgusting and I savored every speck of nastiness in those shoes while frosting the metal TB emblem with my ball snot.I really enjoy degrading TBs because they usually belong to wanna be posh cunts who I'd otherwise not even be able to sniff at.

The best was was when she would wear them afterwards and talk to me in my cubicle with my spit and spunk stains on them. My cock would bulge at the thought of what I was gonna do to her TBs in the men's room once everyone left for the day.
Oh I have some good office stories from 2012. I hit the jackpot at a company I was working at part time. I started at 6am and the office people started rolling in about 7:30-ish. 90% of the building were women and maybe a good 40% kept shoes under their desks. Come to find out, one woman was an NFL cheerleader and OMFG she was smokin hot and she had the most aroma filled shoes I ever had at the time. She had pictures of herself with her cheer squad and individual pics, so I had the BEST visuals possible. I think the longest I lasted with her shoes was 3 minutes. I wish I would've taken a pair, to have for keeps, but I couldn't risk it. Her navy blue quilted TB's were my favorites. She also had a pair of VERY worn Jimmy Choo pumps that looked like she lived in. Mmm mmm mmm.
DrFlats

Post by DrFlats »

I bought a pair of saddle tan leather Tory Burch flats off a woman on offer up a few weeks ago. She was selling them super cheap too. Like, $10 because they were a bit worn. I jumped on that offer so fast. Met her at her workplace to exchange the money. She wasn’t super attractive, but it was hot to watch her walk away while I sniffed and licked her flats in my car (she didn’t look back at all). Unfortunately, they weren’t really smelly or had much of a taste. But oh man did they feel good to fuck. The leather felt super smooth and soft. Came really hard in the left flat before I threw them into my crate of shoes.
Seagram24

Post by Seagram24 »

DrFlats wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:01 pm I bought a pair of saddle tan leather Tory Burch flats off a woman on offer up a few weeks ago. She was selling them super cheap too. Like, $10 because they were a bit worn. I jumped on that offer so fast. Met her at her workplace to exchange the money. She wasn’t super attractive, but it was hot to watch her walk away while I sniffed and licked her flats in my car (she didn’t look back at all). Unfortunately, they weren’t really smelly or had much of a taste. But oh man did they feel good to fuck. The leather felt super smooth and soft. Came really hard in the left flat before I threw them into my crate of shoes.

That's awesome. The thing I like most about Tory Burch shoes is they hold their scent and the leather is butter soft. The thing I least like is some of the styles, the insoles will crack and become hard and sharp. That is no good.