New girl I met last month

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

Re: New girl I met last month

Post by nsagaa »

Hlubheels wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:52 am Sexy, she got nice taste.... expensive designer heels...
Yeah. The YSLs were really worn out. She usually wears heels because she’s a petite girl and she has absolutely destroyed her YSLs. All that walking in the humid weather has seasoned them so well. I licked the toe prints and bro it was so good!
I love high heel Pumps
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Omg I hope you see her again!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

An update here. She came back last night and was so happy to see me. I was too to be honest. We got really drunk, then went to her place and started to fool around. While doing so I started to focus my attention to her feet and casually told her that I like feet 😅. She was like “oh okay” 😂.
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

I didn’t really prioritize taking pictures and had to be sneaky pretending to read a message on the phone. But got a couple of decent shots.

I love high heel Pumps
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

wow this is hot ;) nice man
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Oh wow! Amazing! I hope this continues
socialman

Post by socialman »

OMG i love her toes and pedicure outstanding looks compaired to her white dress and the gold YSL heels damm have a great relationship with her and if you want to please share more of her lovely heels and feets :) (whish we could see her shoe closet lol)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow! What a thread, she has some sexy as feet!!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Another update. Another drunk night with her. She loves her vodka alright. I was drunk too. I still haven’t brought up this feet thing with her while sober. Last time I just spent a few seconds on her feet to avoid awkwardness and moved on to conventional stuff haha. But this time I actually came on her feet. Again, taking photos was a difficult but I sneaked in a few whenever she was not looking.

I did one more sneaky thing. When I was fucking her feet hanging off the side of the bed, I saw her sling backs from the first post under her bed. I told her to lay back in bed and enjoy her foot massage. When she closed her eyes, I picked up the sling back and started fucking it while sucking her toes. It was so hot. Eventually I came on her right foot. It was so explosive that most of the cum flew off over her foot but still her feet were drenched.

I love high heel Pumps
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck she has some very sexy feet! You should tell her that a lot of guys would find her feet very attractive!
Love the pic with her left heel on & that massive arch of hers showing, wow!! You should tell her you’d love to cum straight into that arch gap :)
Nothing sexier then sucking on some cute toes while filling her heels with cum while she wears them!
Great job man keep it up!