Friend's shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feetlover12345

Friend's shoes

Post by feetlover12345 »

A friend of mine came over last night and she left her fila disruptors near the door. the moment she went to the restroom i grabbed them and fucked them but sadly i didn't have time to cum on them and it also felt too risky. i totally forgot to take pics in the rush of the moment :(

i want to ask her if she's cool with landing me her shoes from time to time. she has an amazing collection full of heels, sandals, boots and sneakers but i don't know how should i do it.

i was thinking maybe start by telling her i have a strange request and tell her that if she's not cool with it then I'll completely let it go and forget about it, and then tell her i have a foot fetish and a shoe fetish and that I'm attracted to her shoes.

what do you guys think i should do?
ilikeshoesnboots

Re: Friend's shoes

Post by ilikeshoesnboots »

Do it man
Agazzel

Post by Agazzel »

it's a very risky thing but if you think your friend could be cool with it give it a shot. also consider the possible negative outcomes and it's not an "no eww" or something that i'm talking about. it could kinda ruin your friendship if she's super disgusted or something like that.

don't wanna jinx anything because if you're careful enough it could very well work but think it through. :)

good luck, man!

Post by 001 »

You could start by just telling her you like a certain brand of shoe, if there is one she has a lot of use that one. Try to get a couple of pairs off of eBay or charity shops. Leave them around at your house, say near the sofa or wherever you will be that she will notice. It will be away to bring them up in conversation, say they just arrived in the post and you have to clean them to add to your collection. It is just a way to start talking about them especially as you know she has some that you may like to add to your collection when she has finished with them and so on. Build it up gradually until it is a normal part of who you are and you can discuss shoes openly with her without it being particularly odd. Then when she is comfortable with it all you could ask her. But don't make it a special thing, just the odd throw away line or comment otherwise it will be creepy.