Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/22)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gman48

Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/22)

Post by gman48 »

There’s this young lady down the hall in my apartment building who sometimes leaves her shoes in the hallway. They have mostly been gym sneakers, so I haven’t really bothered with them. However, one day it rained very hard and she left a pair outside to dry that I had never seen before - a nice pair of black leather loafers. As soon as my eyes caught sight of them, I knew I needed to investigate further.

However, my wife and I were just heading out to the supermarket. I prayed that they would still be there when I got back, and the entire time I was out, I devised an attack plan. When we got back, I brought the groceries in and told my wife that I left something in my car. As soon as the door closed, I made a vicious beeline towards the loafers.

As soon as I picked one of them up, I noticed how damp they were from the rain, and possibly some sweat as well. I looked inside the sole and saw heaven: beautiful dark toe prints and some crud amongst the wrinkled leather, all signs that these shoes were very well worn. I put one up to my face and inhaled deeply, and the scent was mesmerising. It was a mix of worn leather, foot sweat, and the dampness of the rain that actually made them smell even better. I started licking inside the loafers, intoxicated by the leathery sweet and salty flavors released by the moisture while beating my dick like a mad man. I heard a rustle near the door of her apartment, so I got a bit scared and exploded in my hand before I was even able to get fully hard.

These shoes were easily one of the most fragrant and tasty ones I’ve had my way with. Although I unfortunately didn’t get a cum shot in the shoes, the next time I see them waiting for me in the hallway I will spray them down like a fire hose.

Last edited by gman48 on Mon Apr 22, 2024 3:44 pm, edited 12 times in total.
ollyjenk

Re: Neighbor’s Leather Loafers

Post by ollyjenk »

nothing beats the orgasms you get when your blood stream is pumped so full of adrenaline cos of a risky shoefuck

too bad you couldn't savour the feeling of those toe prints on your cock ! get em next time !!
Enchiendefou

Post by Enchiendefou »

Really hot man, let’s hope you will find them again next time to finish your work 👹. And I know sneakers are not your type but by any chance can you take some pictures of them next too ? Could be good for us users.

Thanks
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Nothing better than the rush!! It is only a matter of time before she wears them out in the rain again and needs to let them dry in the hallway.. only to get them wet again 😈

If I see some sneakers I’ll post them here
macangel36

Post by macangel36 »

wow
gman48

Post by gman48 »

They were sooo tasty 🤤🤤
vector

Post by vector »

Wow! Well trashed loafers, the material seems very high quality too! Are they of some designer brand? Maybe watchout for the trash can, she will be tossing these away soon?
gman48

Post by gman48 »

:mrgreen:
vector wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:52 pm Wow! Well trashed loafers, the material seems very high quality too! Are they of some designer brand? Maybe watchout for the trash can, she will be tossing these away soon?
Thanks! Yes the material seemed like some high quality leather. No idea about the brand but I’ve seen the buckle design before. I’ll be on the lookout :mrgreen: but I am more so hoping she leaves them in the hallway so I can cum them and she can wear them, heating up the cum inside
gman48

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers (UPDATED 3/7 w/ BOOTIES)

Post by gman48 »

Whatsup fellas, been a minute. Unfortunately I haven't seen those loafers since that time, but today I found something arguably better from a different girl in the building! Thank God for rainy days. It was pouring the whole day, and when I got back to my apartment late tonight after a date with my wife, I found the perfect opportunity and seized it. Two floors below my floor, I noticed some shoes left outside in the hallway to dry. Upon further inspection, I noticed a very nice looking pair of black leather ankle boots/booties.

I went up with my wife to our apartment, but I was already devising a scheme to isolate the booties. The second she hopped in the shower, I changed into some shorts for extra mobility, put on my slides for minimal noise, and slipped away into the hallway. I quickly grabbed the shoes and brought them to the area in between stairs and went to town on them. I dug my face deep into the booties and greedily inhaled the most perfect smell - it was a mixture of perfume/lotion, foot sweat, female pheromones, leather, and dampness from the rain. With one hand holding the right boot to my face and the other beating off vigorously, I was close to coming in less than 30 seconds. Then, I positioned myself on the stairs so my throbbing cock could pump cum right into the boot as I inhaled like it was the last breath of air I would ever get.

I got a good load on the back of the ankle area/heel, and used my finger to spread it throughout the insole. I was a bit nervous the girl would come out at any time, so I rushed near the end and didn't get as much into the toe box as I wanted. Still got some nice streaks into the foot crud right under the toe area. The next morning before work, the boots were still there! The cum in the heel/achilles area had dried up and wasn't too visible, but when I put my camera into the boot, I noticed the streaks through the crud had solidified nicely and were very visible. I'm happy to know that I was able to contribute to her crud, and she will continue to unknowingly pound the cum-laced crud into the insole with her sweaty feet! :twisted:

Atlas

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers (UPDATED 3/7 w/ BOOTIES)

Post by Atlas »

Mate you need to use her boots to jerk yourself off, so when you unload it’s all up into the toe area of her boots! :) I’d just keep loading them up or just load up a small container at home & once it’s got a few loads in it pour it inside her boots.