Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/22)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Kiddo

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/22)

Post by Kiddo »

Niice! I hope you left A Lot in there. Never be too afraid when you cum A LOT inside of her boots. The sperm dries a lot faster than you think and its hard to notice the sperm once it dries, but still make sure to spread it evenly inside the sole.. I'm telling you, I've cummed super hard in shoes before and it always seems like its too much, but I end up leaving it inside anyways and then the next day I see a girl walking in them and she doesn't even notice what shes walking in.. Also, If you can, can you try to sneak a couple photos of her wearing them? Thanks man!
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

Great post, makes me happy I came back to check the page out again! keep it up! we're all hoping for loafer girls shoes to make an appearance again haha!
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Thanks guys! Yeah it always seems like a lot of cum at first, but it truly dries quickly. It’s so interesting how when it initially dries, you barely see it, but after about half a day to a day, the white color reappears on the leather :mrgreen: next time I cum them in the middle of the night or something, I’ll leave a bit more on the shoe or inside for her to rehydrate with her sweaty warm feet!

I miss seeing those loafers, I guess I have to wait for the next rainy day. They tasted and smelled so good, but this was before I came on any of my neighbor’s shoes so I chickened out/it was a risky time. I did catch a couple candid shots of the girl at the local restaurant! She’s a cute blonde from Texas. Unfortunately, I’ve never seen the owner of the boots on the 3rd floor but she has to be hot judging by her shoes and her smell

SirRye

Post by SirRye »

gman48 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:51 am Thanks guys! Yeah it always seems like a lot of cum at first, but it truly dries quickly. It’s so interesting how when it initially dries, you barely see it, but after about half a day to a day, the white color reappears on the leather :mrgreen: next time I cum them in the middle of the night or something, I’ll leave a bit more on the shoe or inside for her to rehydrate with her sweaty warm feet!

I miss seeing those loafers, I guess I have to wait for the next rainy day. They tasted and smelled so good, but this was before I came on any of my neighbor’s shoes so I chickened out/it was a risky time. I did catch a couple candid shots of the girl at the local restaurant! She’s a cute blonde from Texas. Unfortunately, I’ve never seen the owner of the boots on the 3rd floor but she has to be hot judging by her shoes and her smell

Do you meet and talk to her personally?
gman48

Post by gman48 »

SirRye wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:51 am
gman48 wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:51 am Thanks guys! Yeah it always seems like a lot of cum at first, but it truly dries quickly. It’s so interesting how when it initially dries, you barely see it, but after about half a day to a day, the white color reappears on the leather :mrgreen: next time I cum them in the middle of the night or something, I’ll leave a bit more on the shoe or inside for her to rehydrate with her sweaty warm feet!

Do you meet and talk to her personally?
Yes I’ve had two conversations with her. She is nice
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Saw the girl for the first time today. She came back from walking her dog and it threw me off guard, because I thought she was white but she was actually Asian! I knew it was her, because she was wearing these white sandals that I photographed the night before. Sucks that I wasn’t ready to take candid photos of her but she had pretty nice petite feet in those sandals.

I’ll post the sandals soon, once Dropbox starts working again since I’m getting too much traffic to my threads. I gave them a good licking last night and this morning. After I went down the stairs and ran into her, I waited until she went into her apartment and went back up to lick her sandals. I tasted the fresh sweat and made sure to suck on the toe divider :twisted:
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

She is cute! Great load on the ankle boots! Are those her white vans too?

Try snap more photos of her shes hot af
gman48

Post by gman48 »

Thanks! The girl in the photos is the owner of the loafers on the first post. The ankle boots and all other shoes belong to who I just found out was this Asian girl on the 3rd floor. As for the vans, that could be her roommates cus I know she lives with a couple other girls
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

Thats hot, such a cute girl wearing those stinky worn out loafers!
gman48

Post by gman48 »

converseaddict wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:34 pm Thats hot, such a cute girl wearing those stinky worn out loafers!
Oh yes, I would love to smell her feet after a long day of marinating in those worn in leather loafers. Probably stinks like hell and tastes like heaven :mrgreen: