Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/22)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gman48

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers (UPDATED 3/7 w/ BOOTIES)

Post by gman48 »

Atlas wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:40 pm Mate you need to use her boots to jerk yourself off, so when you unload it’s all up into the toe area of her boots! :) I’d just keep loading them up or just load up a small container at home & once it’s got a few loads in it pour it inside her boots.
You’re right! These boots didn’t have a zipper so it made it hard. I might start loading up a little jizz container and fill some shoes that are left outside. However it doesn’t happen often and I usually need to wait for some really rainy days
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

gman48 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:08 pm Whatsup fellas, been a minute. Unfortunately I haven't seen those loafers since that time, but today I found something arguably better from a different girl in the building! Thank God for rainy days. It was pouring the whole day, and when I got back to my apartment late tonight after a date with my wife, I found the perfect opportunity and seized it. Two floors below my floor, I noticed some shoes left outside in the hallway to dry. Upon further inspection, I noticed a very nice looking pair of black leather ankle boots/booties.

I went up with my wife to our apartment, but I was already devising a scheme to isolate the booties. The second she hopped in the shower, I changed into some shorts for extra mobility, put on my slides for minimal noise, and slipped away into the hallway. I quickly grabbed the shoes and brought them to the area in between stairs and went to town on them. I dug my face deep into the booties and greedily inhaled the most perfect smell - it was a mixture of perfume/lotion, foot sweat, female pheromones, leather, and dampness from the rain. With one hand holding the right boot to my face and the other beating off vigorously, I was close to coming in less than 30 seconds. Then, I positioned myself on the stairs so my throbbing cock could pump cum right into the boot as I inhaled like it was the last breath of air I would ever get.

I got a good load on the back of the ankle area/heel, and used my finger to spread it throughout the insole. I was a bit nervous the girl would come out at any time, so I rushed near the end and didn't get as much into the toe box as I wanted. Still got some nice streaks into the foot crud right under the toe area. The next morning before work, the boots were still there! The cum in the heel/achilles area had dried up and wasn't too visible, but when I put my camera into the boot, I noticed the streaks through the crud had solidified nicely and were very visible. I'm happy to know that I was able to contribute to her crud, and she will continue to unknowingly pound the cum-laced crud into the insole with her sweaty feet! :twisted:

Nice Booties. and Nice shot in these
SirRye

Post by SirRye »

gman48 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:08 pm Whatsup fellas, been a minute. Unfortunately I haven't seen those loafers since that time, but today I found something arguably better from a different girl in the building! Thank God for rainy days. It was pouring the whole day, and when I got back to my apartment late tonight after a date with my wife, I found the perfect opportunity and seized it. Two floors below my floor, I noticed some shoes left outside in the hallway to dry. Upon further inspection, I noticed a very nice looking pair of black leather ankle boots/booties.

I went up with my wife to our apartment, but I was already devising a scheme to isolate the booties. The second she hopped in the shower, I changed into some shorts for extra mobility, put on my slides for minimal noise, and slipped away into the hallway. I quickly grabbed the shoes and brought them to the area in between stairs and went to town on them. I dug my face deep into the booties and greedily inhaled the most perfect smell - it was a mixture of perfume/lotion, foot sweat, female pheromones, leather, and dampness from the rain. With one hand holding the right boot to my face and the other beating off vigorously, I was close to coming in less than 30 seconds. Then, I positioned myself on the stairs so my throbbing cock could pump cum right into the boot as I inhaled like it was the last breath of air I would ever get.

I got a good load on the back of the ankle area/heel, and used my finger to spread it throughout the insole. I was a bit nervous the girl would come out at any time, so I rushed near the end and didn't get as much into the toe box as I wanted. Still got some nice streaks into the foot crud right under the toe area. The next morning before work, the boots were still there! The cum in the heel/achilles area had dried up and wasn't too visible, but when I put my camera into the boot, I noticed the streaks through the crud had solidified nicely and were very visible. I'm happy to know that I was able to contribute to her crud, and she will continue to unknowingly pound the cum-laced crud into the insole with her sweaty feet! :twisted:

She wanted you to fill her boots everyday.
gman48

Post by gman48 »

i want to fill them every single day. hopefully she leaves her hot boots outside again soon i will hose them down
Sockslover9394

Post by Sockslover9394 »

Amazing! I hope she will leave her loafers outside again for you :) keep it up!
gman48

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Booties (UPDATED 3/24)

Post by gman48 »

Update from last night!! It was another really rainy day and you know what that means - shoes left in the hallway :mrgreen: After coming home, banging my wife, and having dinner, I made an excuse to "go get something from my car", because I noticed the same neighbor who owns the leather loafers I jerked to in the first part of this post had left some sneakers outside. I creeped down the hallway and gave the white New Balances a good sniff, and man they smelled good. They didn't really stink, but rather had a sweet, sweaty but not overpowering smell. Also helps that I met the young lady a week ago when I helped carry some bags up to her apartment. She is a very attractive blonde girl from Texas in her mid 20s!

However, I didn't stay long in my floor's hallway because I wanted to see if the ankle boots from last time were back and I personally like them more than sneakers. I went down two floors and sure enough, those beautiful booties were back, just begging for me to snatch them away and load them with cum again. I brought them to the stairs and inhaled the right shoe deeply as I jerked myself with the other shoe. This time, I turned the shoe around so the toe was pointing down and I came a lot closer to the toebox than I did last time.

I didn't cum as much as I usually do because my wife had just finished me off an hour earlier, but I still got some globs in there and spread it all around the insole. Early the next morning, I came back to the scene of the crime and was pleasantly surprised to see how well the cum dried up. The stretchy fabric area near the ankle had a very noticeable and big jizz stain, where I rubbed the leftover cum after I finished. Inside the shoe, the cum had dried up nicely near the toe crud area in a new pattern. Hours later, her shoes were gone, so I know she must have stepped inside my cum and rehydrated it, perhaps even noticing the stains and how her feet felt a little more slippery than usual in her shoe :twisted:

gman48

Re: Neighbors' Leather Loafers & Boots (UPDATED 4/1)

Post by gman48 »

Big update! Yesterday on my way up to my apartment, I noticed the girl from floor 3 (owner of the booties) left a new pair of shoes outside. From down the hallway, the silhouette looked larger than usual. As I approached them, I realized they were knee-high boots and nearly lost my shit. After containing my excitement and picking them up, I noticed they were slouch boots. Usually these aren't my favorite, but the leather was so soft and the heel and sole looked very sexy. Although they didn't have a zipper, being slouch boots, I took a sniff inside the top of the boot leg and they smelled sooooo good. They smelled very similar to her booties. I've actually never seen this girl, but she has to be hot judging by her footwear and how rock hard her natural scent makes me.

Since it was mid day, I was really nervous and wasn't sure if this was the right opportunity to cum them. There were food delivery guys going up and down the stairs, and I heard the girl and some guy talking quite close to the door. I knew this wasn't a good time to bring them to the stairwell, so I carefully started beating off while sniffing the opening of the boots. My heart was literally beating out of my chest and my adrenaline was at an all time high, as this was one of my riskiest shoe fucks/jerks. Once again, in under 30 seconds, I was ready to bust. To be safe and not have my dick out in a risky situation, I busted in my hand. I then slapped the cum onto one of her boots and rubbed it in all over the boot leg.

The next day, I noticed her boots in the hallway again and wanted to see how the cum dried up. Although I wiped up a good amount of it up, there was a very noticeable film of thinly spread cum on the boot. I don't think she noticed, or she would have cleaned it up. Maybe I should start playing it safer so I don't get evicted or worse, but the rush is just too good. I fiend it like a drug :evil:

jvc86

Post by jvc86 »

Very hot, please more,...
gman48

Post by gman48 »

jvc86 wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:26 am Very hot, please more,...
Thanks! This is all I got for now from girls in my building, but I am eagerly awaiting the next pair of shoes left in the hallway ready to be defiled…

I also cum my wife’s loafers and knee-high boots here: https://www.shoesession.com/forum/viewt ... 18&t=95823

Enjoy :mrgreen:
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

gman48 wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 8:36 pm Big update! Yesterday on my way up to my apartment, I noticed the girl from floor 3 (owner of the booties) left a new pair of shoes outside. From down the hallway, the silhouette looked larger than usual. As I approached them, I realized they were knee-high boots and nearly lost my shit. After containing my excitement and picking them up, I noticed they were slouch boots. Usually these aren't my favorite, but the leather was so soft and the heel and sole looked very sexy. Although they didn't have a zipper, being slouch boots, I took a sniff inside the top of the boot leg and they smelled sooooo good. They smelled very similar to her booties. I've actually never seen this girl, but she has to be hot judging by her footwear and how rock hard her natural scent makes me.

Since it was mid day, I was really nervous and wasn't sure if this was the right opportunity to cum them. There were food delivery guys going up and down the stairs, and I heard the girl and some guy talking quite close to the door. I knew this wasn't a good time to bring them to the stairwell, so I carefully started beating off while sniffing the opening of the boots. My heart was literally beating out of my chest and my adrenaline was at an all time high, as this was one of my riskiest shoe fucks/jerks. Once again, in under 30 seconds, I was ready to bust. To be safe and not have my dick out in a risky situation, I busted in my hand. I then slapped the cum onto one of her boots and rubbed it in all over the boot leg.

The next day, I noticed her boots in the hallway again and wanted to see how the cum dried up. Although I wiped up a good amount of it up, there was a very noticeable film of thinly spread cum on the boot. I don't think she noticed, or she would have cleaned it up. Maybe I should start playing it safer so I don't get evicted or worse, but the rush is just too good. I fiend it like a drug :evil:

The pics of the Stuart Weitzman slouch boots are gone?
Those needed to be blasted.