Who Likes These Heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

cowboybootlover

Who Likes These Heels

Post by cowboybootlover »

So I don't know if I am the only one that feels this way or not but is anyone attracted to Women in The 1950s and 1960s In High heels. Let me explain what I mean, I know these women are old know or even passed on but there is just something about the photos of these ladies in the 1950s and 1960s in their heels and dresses.

I am only 28 years old and born in the 1990s - So I have no experience with this time other than through pictures. But there is just something about the way the heels looked and how fancy the ladies looked in them that I Like. I know they wore them a lot more than modern ladies do and that makes me wonder how well worn the heels back them got. They have to have been so well worn and smelly I would think.

I Collect old photos in general but I love it when i find some pictures of ladies wearing high heels, here are a few of my many pictures I have. Does anyone else like this or think about this?

Hlubheels

Re: Who Likes These Heels

Post by Hlubheels »

Yes, 60s, 70s, 80s... classy pumps
Spikes

Post by Spikes »

I was a teenager in the 60's, but agree with you that heels from that period are very hot. Before the internet came along, there were great magazines for legs and heels. I think LEG SHOW was the best of them all. Great heels, stockings and garter belts. I remember a party that my parents had with friends sitting around in the family room. This neighbor lady was wearing a pair of Springolators. I'd never seen such hot shoes before. I think someone teased her about her heels and I recall her taking one off and pretending to whack the man who made the comment with the tip of her heel. From that day forward, I'd always been fascinated with the idea of heel crushing.
cowboybootlover

Here Are A Few More - What Do You Think They Smell Like?

mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmmmmm… I have great memories growing up in the 60’s. I still remember being that kid who would crawl under the dinner table during family parties and holidays. I was the one who touched, felt up, and almost always smelt up every one of my mother’s pretty friends shoes and feet. Remember, in those time, every woman wore nylons…. Winter, spring, summer and fall. Rarely did I see any of my mother’s friends not wear nylons at these family parties and gatherings. I’m 100% sure that’s why I’m crazy for nylon feet now.
And yes… you are correct in assuming that the smells were very strong and aromatic. All the shoes at that time were made from leather… leather sides, tops and insoles…!!.. I still remember the warmth I would feel as I placed my finger inside their shoes… brushing up against the side of their foot or , if I was lucky, they popped off their shoe and dangled them from their toes!
Great times, great memories!!!!!
Please post more pics!!
chizel

Post by chizel »

I agree. You could tell they just had more wear which equals nice mixture of feet nylons and leather.
Hlubheels

Post by Hlubheels »

Hlubheels wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:03 am Yes, 60s, 70s, 80s... classy pumps
Hong Kong women in the 60s
https://ibb.co/bg1WHB0
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

ich liebe die Vorstellung, dass die frauen nur ein paar schuhe hatten und diese fleißig trugen*_* ich will daran riechen und daraus trinken...
cowboybootlover

Hlubheels wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 12:41 pm
Hlubheels wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:03 am Yes, 60s, 70s, 80s... classy pumps
Hong Kong women in the 60s
https://ibb.co/bg1WHB0
Wow I bet those heels smell great and the ladies a hot too
cowboybootlover

Nils14 wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 5:09 pm ich liebe die Vorstellung, dass die frauen nur ein paar schuhe hatten und diese fleißig trugen*_* ich will daran riechen und daraus trinken...
Ich stimme dir zu, 100%ig gerne würde ich das Leder ihrer Einlegesohlen riechen und lecken