Facebook Marketplace Beige Slingback Score

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

filthysoles

Facebook Marketplace Beige Slingback Score

Post by filthysoles »

I was browsing Facebook marketplace and came across what looked like some well-worn slingbacks. Arranged pick up and to my disappointment the previous owner cleaned them before I picked them up :( The first two pics is how they were advertised, they still have a little bit of crud down in the toe box but nothing compared to the advertised photos.

Oh well, they feel GREAT to fuck and make me feel sexy while wearing them. I also found a photo of her feet on her profile and let me say they are HOT. I wont post that though out of respect for her. Just know haha. I cant wait to fill the toebox up with cum. Enjoy!

Loubiloverxxx

Re: Facebook Marketplace Beige Slingback Score

Post by Loubiloverxxx »

Love your pics babe, so sexy! 💋
Also love how respectful you are to the seller. Thank you 🥰
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

Nice choice and you wear them well.
And being able to fit a size 9 offers you PLENTY of opportunities and choices.
filthysoles

Post by filthysoles »

Brevelyn wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:06 am Nice choice and you wear them well.
And being able to fit a size 9 offers you PLENTY of opportunities and choices.
Thank you so much!! I love how many sexy shoes and boots fit me in this size. Can’t wait to find and show off more!