Thrift Store Slippers with HUGE Toe Prints

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

filthysoles

Thrift Store Slippers with HUGE Toe Prints

Post by filthysoles »

I picked these up a couple months ago and meant to post them. Already had fun with them a few times. Was browsing my local thrift store and couldn't believe it when I came across them. The toe prints are SO deep. Not to mention how soft they are and how good they feel to fuck. Unfortunately theres not much smell to them but I've reserved one for cumming on and one for fucking. They're size 10 so I can only imagine how sexy these big feet are. Here's how they currently look.

LOOK HOW DEEP THOSE TOE PRINTS ARE!!!!

And another cumshot for good measure. I'll hopefully keep updating this post destroying these slippers. I havent fucked a better shoe tbh.

Hope you enjoy!
sandalfan1

Re: Thrift Store Slippers with HUGE Toe Prints

Post by sandalfan1 »

A find like that is rare. Enjoy it!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

What a find! Thank you for sharing!
Tsadition

Post by Tsadition »

Welcome to the world of slipper fucking. I'm in for updates and seeing how wrecked these slippers get.

Usually thrift stores won't sell any sort of shoe that is anywhere close to that worn - lucky find indeed.
filthysoles

Post by filthysoles »

Back again, didnt take pics of a couple other cumshots I put into them but today I dressed up sexy and shot a big load all over them. Enjoy!

If you have any requests you want to see me do to these slippers please let me know and I'll make it happen! GOd they feel so good to fuck!
loveslippers

Post by loveslippers »

Amazing cum shot , just fuck and cum on them
Tsadition

Post by Tsadition »

I'm still impressed that you found those slippers at a thrift store, for sale, in that well worn, flattened down, and unwashed condition. Black slippers hide a lot foot and toe marks, but they always turn that sort of beige/gray color when the sweat and foot oils start building up. I'm not surprised that they have little smell after sitting in a donation bin, backroom, thrift store shelf, and possibly someone's closet for who-knows-how long. If you're one who's into sniffing, you really need to get at open-toe slippers within a few hours of them coming off a pair of feet - and that's if they're really well worn and built up a nice layer of crust and funk. Less funky and ratty open-toes often lose most of their scent after a few minutes of airing out. That's kind of the nature of open toe slippers: their inherently well-ventilated nature make them less than ideal for holding scent, though this type of slipper has a lot of advantages over other types as well. If you're really curious about the odor question, you might try wearing them (or find someone else to wear them) for a few hours in warm conditions. It really helps also to get them a bit damp such as putting them on straight out of the shower, before wearing them. Any pair of slippers so well worn can get the smell essence back with a little homework.

What's going on with the arch-of-the-foot areas of the slippers? Is that some sort of salt buildup from sweat, or is it dirt? Strange - maybe the previous owner was flat footed. Do you bust out of the toe opening when you cum with the right slipper? I see that cum stain on the right one along the front edge.

If you end up giving us an update, I'm curious to see some pics of the soles of these. Also, some shots of the insoles from the heel ends looking towards the toe box. I'm not into the shoe bukkake thing and spraying ropes of cum on slippers. Instead, I'll just go with the good old fashioned cummng inside the slipper such as on the toe box or under the band. That way, you can enjoy every last moment inside the slipper. If you blow a sizeable load when cumming inside the slipper and keep fucking it, when you're dick starts rubbing in the cum, it makes a fantastic lubricant and feels amazing sliding your lubed up dong back and forth under the band of the slipper. Same principle when you release a good bit of pre cum in the slipper - though, the precum starts getting sticky after a few minutes and that's not great if you want to edge for a while in the slipper. Dragging your dick through glue is much the opposite of that silky, smooth and sensual sensation that makes slippers feel so great to fuck.

That's just a bit of advice from a veteran slipper lover and I look forward to any updates.