Brothers Girlfreind

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Lolwtf62

Re: Brothers Girlfreind

Post by Lolwtf62 »

JinzoLord wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:25 pm Update!.. So I uploaded 3 new images of her boot that I am currently Fucking, and I am trying to fill them up with as much sperm as possible. Ive had them for about a month now and Ive only been fucking 1 shoe sofar because I still think theyre not filled up enough yet. I've must've came inside of them atleast 35 times by now, and I still have some more work to do.. I am so excited for her to wear them again. I cannot wait to see her walking around in them with her sexy beautiful legs in nylon stockings.. Again, I could use the help of filling up her boots with sperm, if anyone is interested in borrowing the other one(which I havent fucked yet) let me know and we can arrange something.
let us see the cum covered shoes !
JinzoLord

Post by JinzoLord »

Lolwtf62 wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:43 pm
JinzoLord wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:25 pm Update!.. So I uploaded 3 new images of her boot that I am currently Fucking, and I am trying to fill them up with as much sperm as possible. Ive had them for about a month now and Ive only been fucking 1 shoe sofar because I still think theyre not filled up enough yet. I've must've came inside of them atleast 35 times by now, and I still have some more work to do.. I am so excited for her to wear them again. I cannot wait to see her walking around in them with her sexy beautiful legs in nylon stockings.. Again, I could use the help of filling up her boots with sperm, if anyone is interested in borrowing the other one(which I havent fucked yet) let me know and we can arrange something.
let us see the cum covered shoes !
I posted a few more on my IMGBB. I came really hard inside of them after not masturbating for a while.. I'm sorry I couldnt really get a good photo of them since Im using the camera on a laptop to take pictures of it. I dont have a phone at the moment. but when I get one Ill post some better ones soon.. Im going to be with those shoes for a WHILE until I sneak them back to her so she can wear them again with all my sperm inside of them... Again, If anybody would like to helpout by having fun with her other boot and filling it up for me, you can DM me on here or email me at: ledzepplin99@yahoo.com... I have kik too but im rarely on there. My kik name is: Delarocha99(Timothy Dominguez)
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

She is really cute can you show her shoerack ?
JinzoLord

Post by JinzoLord »

Baraja666 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:42 am She is really cute can you show her shoerack ?
I don't really go over to her house and also I dont have a phone so I wont be able to get a photo of that any time soon. Also most of her other shoes are in storage because her nad my brother are in the process of moving.
Baraja666

Post by Baraja666 »

JinzoLord wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:02 pm
Baraja666 wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:42 am She is really cute can you show her shoerack ?
I don't really go over to her house and also I dont have a phone so I wont be able to get a photo of that any time soon. Also most of her other shoes are in storage because her nad my brother are in the process of moving.
oh it's okay, the next time when they're good install maybe
JinzoLord

Post by JinzoLord »

Update(Feb 19 2024). ever since the previous cumshot I showed you. I've came inside of her shoe 6 times since(Huge cumshots too). And now I felt like Im done with her right shoe and now it's time to finally move on to the next shoe. But I gave it a farewell cumshot before I put the lace back on and tied it up(Making it the 7th cumshot since). It was a really big cumshot too because I havent masturbated more than 24 hours before I did it. So this one is a BIGASS mess. It's a puddle just sitting there in the toe area. And again, like I said before, I dont have a phone so I rarely get to take photos of my progress. So I used a laptop camera to take these photos So I apologize that its a bad angle for you guys. And there is WAY more cum on the bottom of the toe area that I couldnt get on camera too.. Anyways, That was my 37th cumload into her right boot in total, and now its very sticky and I dont want her to recognize it and not wear them. So im moving on to the next boot now... The first 5 photos are her boot I came in along with a 6th witch is her most recent selfie I got from her social media. Enjoy! https://kiddo.imgbb.com/
JinzoLord

Post by JinzoLord »

So I'm finally giving the boots back to my brother so he can give to his girlfriend. I came in the first one(as shown on imgbb) 42 times in total. And I came in her other boot(not shown on imgbb) 17 times and im going to give it 1 last cum right now as a farewell tribute before I drop them off. And I haven't came at all since yesterday so It's going to be a lot... Anyways I'll ask my brother to send me some photos of her wearing them. And I also bought 3 pairs of nylons for her and I'm putting them in the bag as well. I'm gonna ask him if he can convince her to wear the boots with Nylons on! I'm super excited about this and I will update you guys as soon as I get some photos of her wearing them. Let me know if you guys are genuinely excited to see this? :mrgreen:
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

oh for sure yes! even better barefoot if at all possible hehe your lucky!