Brothers Girlfreind

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

JinzoLord

Brothers Girlfreind

Post by JinzoLord »

Hey so me and my borther made this agreement where he lets me borrow his girlfreinds boots and I give him money.. So anyways I figured why not post it on here next time I get her shoes to fuck. I figured you guys would probably wanna see it too so why not. Anyways shes really hot and she likes to wear sexy ankle boots and stockings all the time... But as of right now theyre moving so almost all her shoes are in storage right now. So its going to be a while until I can get my hands on her boots again. But what Im doing now then is that I bought a pair of boots for her from the mall and I'm going to fioll them up with as much of myy sperm as I can and then my brother is going to give them to her as a christmas gift. So here are the photos of her, the shoes im going to have my brother give to her, aand screenshots of our conversation as evidence to show that im not lying about any of this. I really wan her to walk in as much cum as I can give to her sexy feet. Also I had to send a link to a seperate website becuz the file size is too big to add on here. https://kiddo.imgbb.com/
JinzoLord

Re: Brothers Girlfreind

Post by JinzoLord »

Also If anybody lives close to San Jose and would be interested in contributing your sperm to one of her boots. let me know. I respond to DM's but I also respond way way fast by email which is: ledzepplin99@yahoo.com. We can either meet somewhere in public for the safety of both of us, or I can just stash her boot for you somewhere to pick up and borrow them.
Kiddo

Post by Kiddo »

Im actually excited to see this
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

Sounds hot
jackoffj

Post by jackoffj »

Nice
JinzoLord

Post by JinzoLord »

Okay so good news and bad news BUT good news again after the bad news. So I accidentally got the wrong shoe size for my brothers girlfreind, buut im going to give them to my BDSM Mistress based here in San Jose. Her name is MissMisook Wu and you can see her pictures at mistressmisook.com .. And the second good news is that my brother is still going to give me her boots but I just have to wait for until he goes to storage to get them. And when he does go to get her boots. I'm going to fuck them up so badly and fill them with as much sperm as I can before I give them back. Again Im in San Jose if anybody might be interested in filling up one of her boots.
JinzoLord

Post by JinzoLord »

I went to the storage place myself and ended up finding a pair of her sexy ankle boots. I do not have a phone so thats why I cant upload it onto here at its very hard to be able to use someone elses phone and have some alone time with it, but I'll try to do that some time this week. And when I do I will upload some pictures of me fucking her boots. Theyre Brash boots, which are these exact kind that I'm posting in the link right here. https://www.ebay.com/itm/305123637102?c ... oUQAvD_BwE
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

good news. Have fun with them!
titans rule

Post by titans rule »

nice
JinzoLord

Post by JinzoLord »

Last edited by JinzoLord on Fri Feb 09, 2024 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.