going to cum a pair of heels to give free on marketplace

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

spermroy

Re: going to cum a pair of heels to give free on marketplace

Post by spermroy »

Dude, just dont. Dont get people unknowingly to partake in your fetish. This will only give us a bad name
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

spermroy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:39 am Dude, just dont. Dont get people unknowingly to partake in your fetish. This will only give us a bad name

AGREED!!
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

so i gave her the jizzed heels and she took off her shoes and had red toes with tatoos on tops of her feet sexy ass feet she had!!! couldnt take a photo of them because she was in a hurry damn!!!
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

she did put them on but on one foot :lol:
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Any plans to do this again in the future?
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

spermroy wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2023 4:39 am Dude, just dont. Dont get people unknowingly to partake in your fetish. This will only give us a bad name
On another thread, he's posting pics, full names and offering to DM the phone numbers. Thinks this is fine, it's strictly for enjoyment and is naive enough to believe that NOBODY will cross the line. (Even though the thread had replies suggesting the "stalking" the recipient through social media.)
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

markylovesfeet wrote: Wed Nov 29, 2023 9:43 pm this girl messaged me yesteday and asked me if they were available :lol: :twisted: little does she know what ive been doing to them! what should i do guys?

https://i.ibb.co/d4m5LHq/386714136-2381 ... 6848-n.jpg (SHE TOLD ME THAT SHE HAS SIZE 8 FEET) :o
Hmmmmm?pics gone?