going to cum a pair of heels to give free on marketplace

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Mushkol

Re: going to cum a pair of heels to give free on marketplace

Post by Mushkol »

Right, I would cum them every day. But as I said, be careful of stains. This is the easiest place to post pictures with links. There's no other way.
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

Mushkol wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:51 pm Right, I would cum them every day. But as I said, be careful of stains. This is the easiest place to post pictures with links. There's no other way.
Any advice on how I can get the woman to wear them let me take photos of them so i can show you guys? also once i ger contacted for them should I meet with the woman right away? wait a few weeks to keep jizzing on the heels maybe a month? what do you think?
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

I think you'll have enough time until then. If an interested party gets in touch, the collection should happen quite quickly. This can also be in person.
But how you get them to wear them and then with photos...I don't think that will be very successful.
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

Mushkol wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 1:47 am I think you'll have enough time until then. If an interested party gets in touch, the collection should happen quite quickly. This can also be in person.
But how you get them to wear them and then with photos...I don't think that will be very successful.
I can ask if they would like to try them on and if they agree I can tell them my son which is me can have them try them on and perhaps this way I can snap some photos?
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

Day #1 cumshot https://ibb.co/rHBZYzG
Teenmit29

Post by Teenmit29 »

Interesting idea.... I've just bought a pair of gorgeous court shoes from Vinted, maybe I could sell them on after...?
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

ill be posting day #2 cumshot in a few hours
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

Day #2 cumshot on heels :mrgreen: https://ibb.co/J7dtWMM
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

nice one but still one thing: take care about the toe area (some stains are already visible)
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

Mushkol wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:01 am nice one but still one thing: take care about the toe area (some stains are already visible)
Ok that’s true how can I make it less visible and blend in my jizz?