going to cum a pair of heels to give free on marketplace

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

markylovesfeet

going to cum a pair of heels to give free on marketplace

Post by markylovesfeet »

hello everyone My name is Mark I am going to blast and cum cover a pair of steve madden high heels they are size 9 and post to marketplace to see if i can get any females to message me and take them off my hands! :twisted: :mrgreen:

i will post a photo of the heels here shortly ANYONE HAVE IDEAS ON HOW TO GET THE WOMAN TO WEAR THEM WHEN I MEET HER? I WILL POST PICS OF THE WOMAN WEARING THEM AFTER THEY HAVE BEEN JIZZED,

I WILL POST PHOTOS OF THEM JIZZED HERE DAILY SO YOU GUYS CAN FOLLOW ALL THE ACTION :D :wink: (I POSTED THEM FOR FREE VIA A FAKE WOMAN FACEBOOK ACCOUNT!!!) I AM SURE TO GET REPLIES ON THEM :lol:
markylovesfeet

Re: going to cum a pair of heels to give free on marketplace

Post by markylovesfeet »

i am posting them now clean and this is how i posted them on facebook marketplace i also have them on the paid ad so more woman can see them and higher chance of getting replies ;)
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

great idea but be carefull cumming them.
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

Mushkol wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:06 pm great idea but be carefull cumming them.
How should I be careful? once and every time i cum them should i spread it or leave it to dry will she notice? guys is there any ideas or tips on how to get the woman to wear them on her feet and perhaps let me take photos of her in them so i can share with you guys?
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

PS im posting as a fake woman on facebook marketplace to attract more woman should I perhaps tell them that I cannot meet and tell her that "My son" (im already the guy) will meet her for them?
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

can you show us the shoes on their condition after several times cummed?

You can write in the ad that you offer a fitting before the actual purchase. Other idea is stalking the person after the purchase via social media
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

Mushkol wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:15 pm can you show us the shoes on their condition after several times cummed?

You can write in the ad that you offer a fitting before the actual purchase. Other idea is stalking the person after the purchase via social media
Yes I will be posting pics starting tomorrow night of them creamed daily also once I get contacted for them should I meetup and let them go right away or cum them for a week? several weeks? or a month before meeting and trying to get the pics of her wearing them? (THEY ARE FREE THERE WILL BE NO PURCHASE!)
Mushkol

Post by Mushkol »

I would use them as long as there is no "buyer" and no marks or stains appear
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

Mushkol wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 11:35 pm I would use them as long as there is no "buyer" and no marks or stains appear
SO you would say I perhaps cum them daily? and leave to dry but spread it in? also Do you happen to know how to post the pictures themselves with no links? im having trouble doing this i want to post pics without links so when we open the thread the images will show up with no links.

I am trying to make it easier for you guys to see the pics etc.