Cumming in hot korean aunt's shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

utkhm78

Cumming in hot korean aunt's shoes

Post by utkhm78 »

Recently my hot aunt came to visit from Korea. She's seriously cute and has always been very youthful and attractive both physically and in her character. She was only at our place for one night, because she already had somewhere else to stay. So that night, I made sure to get the most out of it. First I made sure that everyone was asleep, then I quietly snuck her shoes into my room. She'd only brought one pair of trainers to wear for the whole vacation, which got me real excited. When I finally had them all to myself, I could hardly contain my excitement. I fucked them HARD for like 3 minutes, unfortunately they didn't really have a smell to them as she's big on hygiene and cleanliness, so the shoes seemed practically unused. But that didn't stop me from blowing the biggest load I had blown in a while. I had edged myself for days before this, so when I did cum, it was rope after rope into each shoe. I practically flooded them. Unfortunately post nut clarity got the better of me which made me feel super guilty and so I ended up wiping off whatever hadn't already soaked into the soles. Trust me, a good amount did soak in, though. What terrified me was the fact that when I snuck back out to put her shoes back, I discovered that she had been awake the whole time because of her jetlag. Luckily, she was facing away and didn't seem to hear or notice me. What got me really horny though was that the next day, our family decided to go to Ikea to peruse for some furniture. So practically for that whole day, she spent it in walking in her recently cum filled shoes. It was hard trying not get a boner every time I imagined her bare soles (didn't wear socks c:) being glazed by my recent cum dump. We spent hours out walking that day, and sure enough when we got back home, her shoes were slightly damp inside and also slightly sticky. So let's just say her soles definitely soaked up whatever was left inside 😉.
titans rule

Re: Cumming in hot korean aunt's shoes

Post by titans rule »

Nice story. Got pics?
Hatr

Post by Hatr »

Awesome job
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

show us pics please