Facebook Marketplace feet pics

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

markylovesfeet

Re: Facebook Marketplace feet pics

Post by markylovesfeet »

I keep getting upload error
Merlin321

Post by Merlin321 »

I haven't figured out how to resize and post here yet. If you figure it out let me know.
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

I saw your other posts and you posted pics?
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

currently talking to another woman she may send me her feet pics :)
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

SO THE WOMAN THAT I TOLD YOU GUYS MIGHT BE SENDING ME THE FEET PICS I GOT IN TOUCH WITH HER AND SHE CONTACTED ME BACK SAYING SHE WILL BE HOME IN 20 MINUTES TO SEND ME A PIC OF THEM ON HER FEET AND A VIDEO WALKING IN THEM!!! (THE VIDEO WILL BE FOR SALE $3 I CAN SEND IT TO YOU GUYS VIA EMAIL OR PM WHATEVER YOU WOULD LIKE) FEET PICS WILL BE FREE
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

THIS IS FROM ANOTHER WOMAN I CONTACTED VIA MY made up women facebook account she is indian! (even better she has no problem showing US her feet!!!)
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

so i talked to Khushboo are she told me if i don't like the heels or don't fit on my feet she told me i can return them back to her as long as they are in the same condition i buy them in im going to pretend im still the female but i did ask her that my son is picking them up today later and she agreed!
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

what do you guys think i should do?
markylovesfeet

Post by markylovesfeet »

SO IM THINKING OF BUYING HER HEELS AND SINCE SHE TOLD ME I COULD RETURN THEM I AM GOING TO BLAST MY NUT IN THEM DAILY FOR MAYBE A WEEK OR LONGER AND THEN CONTACT HER AGAIN SAYING I AM GOING TO RETURN AND SHE SHOULD TAKE THEM BACK AND ON A SEPARATE ACCOUNT ASK HER IF THEY ARE AVAILABLE AND HAVE HER WEAR THEM UNKNOWINGLY HER FEET WILL ABSORB MY CUM SOON!!!
Carpenter1769

Post by Carpenter1769 »

This is fantastic man , can’t get the last links to work but marketplace drives me nuts