Story fiction: Colleague heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Oppsmybad

Re: Story fiction: Colleague heels

Post by Oppsmybad »

Se sleep through the night. Sandra is sound asleep when my phone alarm clock rings. Work in one hour. So kiss her get her tucked in and leave a heart shaped note that says love you so very much. You are my absolute everything next to her. And then I get dressed. What to wear is the question. I check if my black dress is dry from the laundry and it seems to be. Great I think. Then I go look for shoes and find those leather ankel boots with stilettos. I think they will work great. Lexi must have forgotten them here. So I'll wear them to work. Along with some nice fishnets. Finally dressed I walk out the door into the car. Drive to the office. And exit the car. Walking in I see that the office is fairly quiet.

I walk in to Lexi and she explained that the boss came by and had a audit and found that we have done so much that there is no more work to do other then pick up the phone if someone calls. So I ask Lexi. Can we not just relay the phone to over cells and head out? She says one moment calls the boss and ask and he said it is fine. So we put our number in and lock up for the day. I ask Lexi. Do you want to follow me to a store? I kind of want to pick up some stuff for Sandra.

We arrive at a jewelery store and I want to get a engagement ring. Actually two because they come in pairs. I find one with a green diamond that I really love and Lexi thinks its nice. I say that I take two of corse.

Then we head to wallsmart but not the local one because I want it to be a surprise. And Lexi picks out the most gorgorus long gray dress. That is very simular to a wedding dress with a built in corset style. And some super fancy high heel pumps in white. I then ask Lexi to pick something nice up for her self. She comes back with a red and black dress and ask me what I think. It absolutely looks stunning on her. I say I love it. Hey let's take two of them. We head on out to the car and back home.

Sandra has left me a note will be home at 3pm. And a lip kiss print. I ask Lexi to sit down and explain that I want to pop the question for a engagement with Sandra. And I want her to take a video of it. She agrees. And says you can't have that rather big bulge under your dress though.

I say have you seen it before or just now? The entire day she says. So why didn't you like kick me or something? She says I thought you won't like it. And I say that I would love to try something new ish. Lexi says tell me. So I explain that I want you to stand in me in your suede boots. And she looks worried. And say they have stiletto heels? I go yes it feels nice. So she stands on me. Now I want you to place your shoe right where my cock is. And I show her. Then I take her other shue and put it onto of my cock. Now the cock is trapped on top of the toes of one boot. And under the arch of the other one. And show her the motion. Looking up I see her looking back at me. And I give her approval to go as agressive as she wants. She goes back and forward. Faster and faster. Some precum begins to dribble out. She then steps down and sits on my chest. She puts my cock in the arch of one of her boots. She takes her finger nail and sticks it into the peehole. While she is giving me a hand job. Doesn't take a whole lot of time before I cum. And the cum goes absolutely everywhere over her boot and hands. She takes her hand and just wipes it on the boot. She then stands up and stands over me. And without removing her panties she begins to rub herself. While I look and she is very wet already. She then takes some cum from the boots on her hands and lick it. As she does that she has a very wet orgasm. This time is a full on fountain. I get fully drenched. She looks at me and says oopsies. With a playful look. I ask shall we take a shower? And she says yes. We go in fully dressed. And come out leave the dirty clothes in the shower. And we get our new dresses. Lexi had the back on red. And got a black on blue. We then get the nice tip jar heels that I had as a spare at home. My last shoes that are in dry shape at home.

Now we sit down with the dress nicely layed out for Sandra and the heels on the table. We wait until she comes home. Time is only 1pm so 2 more hours to wait.
brewfan8

Re: Story fiction: Colleague heels

Post by brewfan8 »

Any new story