Sisters very worn floral toms

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

titans rule

Re: Sisters very worn floral toms

Post by titans rule »

Nice
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

We have to make sure we never remind the ladies that Toms are meant to be washed in the clothes washer! It's so funny, that's totally touted as their selling point, but most women I know just let those things absorb their odor. Thank god for that.

I once blew a load in one of my cousin's Toms... sure enough, she never washed them. They didn't end up being super stinky, but had that light vinegar smell that I like. So I snuck one into the bathroom and jacked off with it til I came in it. Wiped off the excess but left a thin layer of cum for her feet.
thc

Post by thc »

That’s a bummer she stopped wearing them, did she have any other pairs of shoes you’d smell? Those sperrys must have smelled great I had a friend in college that wore sperrys sockless and I smelled them after she wore them a few times